UnitedHealth Group Inc (UNH.N)
* Indexes up: Dow 0.59 pct, S&P 0.23 pct, Nasdaq 0.25 pct (Updates to early afternoon)
* Indexes up: Dow 0.57 pct, S&P 0.28 pct, Nasdaq 0.54 pct (Changes comment, adds details, updates prices)
UnitedHealth Group Inc on Tuesday raised its outlook for 2018 earnings per share by more than 16 percent due to the U.S. corporate tax cut and said it will speed up technology investments that aim to cut customer costs.
Jan 16 UnitedHealth Group Inc on Tuesday raised its outlook for 2018 earnings per share by more than 16 percent due to the U.S. corporate tax cut and said it will speed up technology investments that aim to cut customer costs.
Jan 16 The Dow Jones Industrial Average touched the 26,000-mark for the first time on Tuesday and other Wall Street indexes climbed as strong earnings from UnitedHealth and Citigroup helped lift the sentiment.
* UNITEDHEALTH GROUP REPORTS 2017 RESULTS HIGHLIGHTED BY CONTINUED STRONG AND DIVERSIFIED GROWTH
Jan 16 UnitedHealth Group Inc, the largest U.S. health insurer, reported quarterly profit on Tuesday that more than doubled from a year earlier, driven by a one-time tax benefit.
* UNITEDHEALTHCARE INTRODUCES NEW DIGITAL HEALTH RESOURCES FOR 2018, INCLUDING APPLE PAY FOR CONSUMERS WITH HEALTH SAVINGS ACCOUNTS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Celgene falls after follicular lymphoma regimen fails trial
UnitedHealth Group Inc said on Friday it signed a definitive agreement to buy Chilean healthcare company Banmedica SA for $2.8 billion, expanding the health insurer's footprint in South America.