United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOBH.SI)
16 Aug 2018
** Shares of United Overseas Bank Ltd gain as much as 3.43 pct, their biggest intraday gain since Feb. 13
Aug 3 United Overseas Bank Ltd reported a 28 percent jump in second-quarter profit on Friday, exceeding market expectations on strong margins and loan growth.
TAIPEI, May 18 United Overseas Bank (UOB) will stop supplying foreign currency banknotes to lenders in Taiwan from June 18 amid concern on tighter anti-money laundering rules in the region, four sources with direct knowledge of the matter said.
* QTRLY NET INTEREST INCOME S$ 1,470 MILLION VERSUS S$1,303 MILLION
* BANK WILL INVEST UP TO S$12 MILLION IN AVATEC OVER NEXT TWO YEARS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* JV AVATEC WILL HAVE AN ISSUED AND PAID-UP CAPITAL OF UP TO S$10 MILLION
* UNITED OVERSEAS BANK LIMITED PRICES GBP350 MILLION FLOATING RATE COVERED BONDS DUE 2023 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* INCREASES PROGRAMME LIMIT OF ITS S$15 BILLION EURO MEDIUM TERM NOTE PROGRAMME TO A US$15 BILLION GLOBAL MEDIUM TERM NOTE PROGRAME Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: