United Utilities Group PLC (UU.L)
UU.L on London Stock Exchange
Change (% chg)
United Utilities Group PLC is a water company. The Company, through its subsidiary, United Utilities Water Limited (United Utilities Water), manages the regulated water and wastewater network in the North West of England, providing services to around seven million people and businesses. It owns over 55,000 hectares of land... (more)
Earnings vs. Estimates
- Are these the 3 most solid yields on the FTSE 100?
- How does Tritax Big Box REIT plc's yield compare to these 2 heavyweights?
- A possible recession makes utility stocks attractive now
- 3 defensive income stocks for a turbulent market: Imperial Brands plc, Pearson plc & United Utilities Group plc
- A top-quality defensive line-up for Euro 2016 and beyond!
- My 3 top picks for the next decade: HSBC Holdings plc, United Utilities Group plc and WM Morrison Supermarkets plc