Visa Inc (V.N)
* Q4 2017 RESULTS OF ARE EXPECTED TO INCLUDE SEVERAL LARGE INCIDENTALS IN OPERATING INCOME AND OPERATING EXPENSES
* VISA AND NOVOPAYMENT PARTNER TO FACILITATE B2B TRANSACTIONS IN LATIN AMERICA AND THE CARIBBEAN Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Visa Inc said on Monday it would increase contributions to its U.S.-based employees' retirement savings plans as the world's largest payment processor benefits from a new tax law.
Jan 8 Visa Inc said on Monday it would increase contributions to its U.S.-based employees' retirement savings plans as the world's largest payment processor benefits from a new tax law.
BRIEF-Visa Director Robert Matschullat Reports Sale Of 6,220 Shares At Average Price Of $113.76 Per Share
* VISA INC - DIRECTOR ROBERT MATSCHULLAT REPORTS OPEN MARKET SALE OF 6,220 SHARES OF COMMON STOCK AT AVERAGE PRICE OF $113.76PER SHARE ON DEC 13 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2AVwff1) Further company coverage:
ASHGABAT, Dec 14 Gas exporter Turkmenistan has tightened foreign exchange regulations, according to state-run banks, in a fresh sign that the foreign currency shortage may be worsening in the Central Asian former Soviet republic.
* VISA INC SAYS CEO ALFRED KELLY, JR.'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $21.7 MILLION - SEC FILING
LONDON British households felt more of a squeeze on their finances this month, a survey by data firm IHS Markit showed on Monday, and credit card firm Visa predicted spending over the Christmas holidays would fall in real terms for the first time since 2012.
* Temasek Holdings (Private) Ltd ups share stake in Mastercard to 923,068 class a shares from 267,006 class a shares
* Visa introduces new payment wearables for fans attending the Olympic Winter Games Pyeongchang 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: