Vectura Group PLC (VEC.L)
19 Oct 2018
Sept 11 British drugmaker Vectura Group Plc is reviewing its stockpiles of drugs and key components as part of its mitigation plan for a "no-deal" Brexit and warned on Tuesday of a potential disruption to supply chains and higher costs.
Sept 11 Vectura Group Plc is reviewing its stockpiles of drugs and key components as part of its plan for a "no-deal" Brexit, the British drugmaker said on Tuesday, and warned of a potential disruption to supply chains and higher costs.
* CONFIRMS THAT IT DOES NOT INTEND TO MAKE AN OFFER FOR VECTURA
Earnings vs. Estimates
- Should You Ditch GlaxoSmithKline plc And Buy Vectura Group PLC And SkyePharma PLC?
- Are Vectura Group PLC, AstraZeneca plc And Lookers PLC 'Screaming Buys'?
- Are Vectura Group PLC And Circassia Pharmaceuticals PLC Better Buys Than GlaxoSmithKline plc?
- Why Vectura Group PLC Could Be The Perfect Partner For AstraZeneca plc In Your Portfolio
- Profit From The Biotech Boom With Vectura Group PLC, Hikma Pharmaceuticals Plc And Indivior PLC