VEON Ltd (VEON.OQ)
18 Apr 2018
April 9 Mobile telecommunications company Veon Ltd :
* ANNOUNCES WITHDRAWAL OF MANDATORY TENDER OFFER IN RELATION TO GLOBAL TELECOM HOLDING S.A.E.
* SAYS URSULA BURNS WILL BECOME EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN ON AN INTERIM BASIS OF VEON LTD (NOT OF DIAGEO)
AMSTERDAM/LONDON, March 27 Veon Chief Executive Jean-Yves Charlier resigned on Tuesday after three years during which he led the company through a period of upheaval and repositioned the telecom operator to become a new internet services provider.
* VEON APPOINTS URSULA BURNS AS EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN, CEO JEAN-YVES CHARLIER TO DEPART Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* KYIVSTAR, WHOLLY-OWNED BUSINESS IN UKRAINE, ACQUIRED SPECTRUM IN 1800MHZ BAND SUITABLE FOR 4G/LTE: 25MHZ (PAIRED) AT UAH 1.325 BILLION
* VEON AND MEGAFON COMPLETE DIVESTITURE OF EUROSET JOINT VENTURE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
AMSTERDAM, Feb 22 Mobile telecommunications company Veon said on Thursday fourth-quarter core profit fell nearly 4 percent to $753 million, mainly due to the devaluation of the Uzbek som, but a strong cash flow and underlying sales growth boosted its shares.
AMSTERDAM, Feb 22 Mobile telecommunications company Veon said on Thursday its fourth-quarter core profit fell nearly 4 percent to $753 million, mainly due to the devaluation of the Uzbek som.
* UKRAINIAN SUBSIDIARY HAS SECURED ONE OF THREE LICENSES TO PROVIDE NATIONWIDE 4G/LTE SERVICES