Veolia Environnement SA (VIE.PA)
15 Jan 2018
* TO EXPAND SULFURIC ACID REGENERATION CAPABILITIES IN ANTICIPATION OF MARKET, CUSTOMER NEEDS
PARIS, Nov 7 French environmental services group Veolia said cost cuts had driven up its core earnings, as the company's margins remain under pressure from municipal clients trying to negotiate cheaper water and waste concession contracts.
PARIS, Nov 7 French water and waste group Veolia said net profit in the first nine months of 2017 fell 1.6 percent to 406 million euros ($471.20 million), and the group confirmed its guidance for 2017-19 earnings.
* Veolia Japan, and its partners, has been selected by the city of Hamamatsu to manage part of its wastewater and sewage scheme including the operation and maintenance of its main facilities of Seien, Hamana and Akura
* EXPANDS ITS ELECTRONICS AND LAMP RECYCLING CAPABILITIES IN CANADA WITH NEW 5,000 SQ. FOOT FACILITY LOCATED IN PICKERING, ONTARIO Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* AWARDED CONTRACT WITH OIL AND GAS OPERATOR ANTERO RESOURCES; CONTRACT FOR UP TO 10-YEARS AND IS WORTH $70 MILLION Source text: http://bit.ly/2yEHPdb Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom:)
PARIS, Oct 6 French energy infrastructure and automation company Vinci Energies' apparently insatiable appetite for takeovers remains undiminished as it strives for leadership of the highly fragmented outsourcing industry.
* VEOLIA AND ICADE ANNOUNCE PARTNERSHIP CONCERNING AIR QUALITY IN BUILDINGS Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
PARIS Veolia expects to reach a compromise with the English city of Sheffield over its waste handling contract in the coming months, the head of the French environmental services company said on Monday, after the council sought to cut the cost.
PARIS, July 31 Veolia expects to reach a compromise with the English city of Sheffield over its waste handling contract in the coming months, the head of the French environmental services company said on Monday, after the council sought to cut the cost.