Vodafone Group PLC (VOD.OQ)
BERLIN Deutsche Telekom is partnering with EWE AG to invest 2 billion euros (£1.8 billion) in building out a superfast glass-fibre broadband network in northwestern Germany, the companies said on Wednesday.
BERLIN Deutsche Telekom is partnering with EWE AG [LANDWE.UL] to invest 2 billion euros ($2.4 billion) in building out a superfast glass-fiber broadband network in northwestern Germany, the companies said on Wednesday.
* VODAFONE AND SOFTBANK ENTER STRATEGIC ALLIANCE TO SUPPORT ENTERPRISE
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, December 04 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Crystal Almond Intermediary Holdings Limited's (Wind Hellas) Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'B-' with a Stable Outlook. In addition, Fitch has affirmed the 'B'/'RR3' issue rating for Crystal Almond S.a.r.l.'s senior secured notes. Wind Hellas has a sustainable business model that has been supported by investments in its mobile network and fixed-line offerings. However, its
* On 15 november 2017 it concluded non-discretionary share buy-back programme that it announced on 25 august 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (email@example.com)
MILAN Britain's top stock index steadied on Tuesday as Tesco rallied after it won approval for a takeover and Vodafone reported strong results, outweighing weakness among mining companies.
* But weaker commodity stocks weigh (Recasts, adds quote and detail, graphic, updates prices at close)
LONDON Vodafone , the world's second-largest mobile operator, has raised its full-year earnings forecast for the first time in recent history, as customers switch to using more mobile data on their smartphones rather than looking for wifi. | Video
LONDON Vodafone, the world's second-largest mobile operator, has raised its full-year earnings forecast for the first time in recent history, as customers switch to using more mobile data on their smartphones rather than looking for wifi. | Video
* Shares rise over 5 percent to three-month high (Adds more comments from CEO on convergence, Liberty Global)
Earnings vs. Estimates
- Should you buy Brammer plc and Vodafone Group plc following today's news?
- Is Vodafone Group plc dealing a death blow to BT Group plc?
- Are these 3 top stocks still mighty income machines?
- Are these 3 media stocks set to soar in a post-Brexit world?
- Can Vodafone Group plc, Centrica plc and Pearson plc afford to pay their chunky dividends?
- Are these the FTSE 100's 'safest' dividend stocks?