Volvo AB (VOLVb.ST)
20 Feb 2018
* SAYS BOARD OF DIRECTORS PROPOSES A REGULAR DIVIDEND OF SEK 4.50
STOCKHOLM Swedish truck maker AB Volvo raised its outlook for commercial vehicles markets on both sides of the Atlantic as strong demand across most of its business helped it to produce a 30 percent rise in fourth-quarter core earnings.
* Volvo more upbeat on Europe, N America truck markets in 2018
* CEVIAN CAPITAL COMPLETES THE DIVESTMENT OF ITS ENTIRE SHAREHOLDING IN AB VOLVO
STOCKHOLM China's Geely Holding , owner of the Volvo car brand, is buying an 8.2 percent stake in Swedish truckmaker AB Volvo from activist investor Cevian Capital, worth around $3.3 billion at current market prices.
STOCKHOLM China's Geely Holding [GEELY.UL], owner of the Volvo car brand, is buying an 8.2 percent stake in Swedish truckmaker AB Volvo from activist investor Cevian Capital, worth around $3.3 billion at current market prices.
* Buys stake from activist Cevian Capital (Adds quotes, updates share price)
* GEELY HOLDING SAYS HAS NO PLANS TO MERGE VOLVO CARS WITH AB VOLVO - SPOKESMAN Further company coverage: (Reporting by Stockholm newsroom)
Dec 27 Zhejiang Geely Holding Group Co Ltd /Volvo:
STOCKHOLM, Dec 27 Activist investor Cevian Capital has agreed to sell its 8.2 percent stake in Swedish truck maker AB Volvo to China's Zhejiang Geely Holding Group, Cevian and Geely announced in a joint statement on Wednesday.