Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc (WBA.OQ)
20 Apr 2018
Drug retailer Rite Aid Corp on Thursday forecast a full-year profit largely above estimates as it expects reimbursement rates to rise this year and its deal with Walgreens to help it secure better generic drug prices.
* WALGREENS BOOTS ALLIANCE DECLARES REGULAR QUARTERLY DIVIDEND
Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc's quarterly profit and sales beat analysts' estimates on Wednesday helped by higher prescription volumes, but concerns surrounding its retail business played on investors' minds. | Video
* Same-store pharmacy sales rose 5.1 pct, retail dropped 2.7 pct
BRIEF-Rite Aid Completes Transfer Of Stores To Walgreens Boots Alliance And Terminates Tax Benefits Preservation Plan
* RITE AID COMPLETES TRANSFER OF STORES TO WALGREENS BOOTS ALLIANCE AND TERMINATES TAX BENEFITS PRESERVATION PLAN
* WALGREENS BOOTS ALLIANCE REPORTS FISCAL 2018 SECOND QUARTER RESULTS
March 28 Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc reported a 12 percent increase in quarterly sales on Wednesday as the drugstore chain filled more prescriptions, helped by its partnership with pharmacy benefit manager Prime Therapeutics.
BRIEF-Walgreens Boosts Alliance (Hong Kong) Gets Green Light To Acquire China National Accord Medicines' Unit
March 23 China National Accord Medicines Corp Ltd:
* SHINGRIX IS NOW AVAILABLE AT MOST WALGREENS AND DUANE READE PHARMACIES ACROSS U.S., INCLUDING PUERTO RICO Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* WALGREENS BOOTS ALLIANCE APPOINTS JAMES KEHOE GLOBAL CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER