Westpac Banking Corp (WBC.AX)
20 Feb 2018
* AS AT DEC. 31 2017, WESTPAC'S LEVERAGE RATIO WAS 5.5 PERCENT
* WESTPAC BANKING CORPORATION HAS INCREASED ITS NON-RECOURSE SENIOR HOME LOAN FACILITY BY $50 MILLION TO $375 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* MARGIN SET AT 3.20% PER ANNUM; OFFER SIZE INCREASED TO ABOUT $1.45 BILLION, WITH ABILITY TO RAISE MORE OR LESS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
SYDNEY Australia has given its financial regulator sweeping powers to cap bank bosses' pays, delay their bonuses and even ban them from the industry if found guilty of non-compliance, as it scrambles to restore trust in the scandal-hit sector.
* NASH WILL BE AN INDEPENDENT NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* New securities to replace convertible notes expiring in April (Adds capital raising)
Feb 5 Australia's Westpac Banking Corp intends raising about A$750 million ($593.33 million) through an offering of capital notes, it said on Monday.
* ASX ALERT-WESTPAC LAUNCHES WESTPAC CAPITAL NOTES 5 OFFER-WBC.AX
Feb 5 Westpac Banking Corp said on Monday its level of stressed assets fell slightly in the three months to Dec. 31, reflecting an improvement in the outlook for the dairy sector.
* COMMON EQUITY TIER 1 CAPITAL RATIO WAS 10.1% AT 31 DECEMBER 2017