Western Digital Corp (WDC.OQ)
17 Aug 2018
Western Digital Corp reported better-than-expected profit and revenue on Thursday, as demand for its memory chips used in smartphones and personal computers rose coupled with higher prices for its hard disk drives.
April 26 Western Digital Corp reported better-than-expected profit and revenue on Thursday, as demand for its memory chips used in smartphones and personal computers rose coupled with higher prices for its hard disk drives.
* WESTERN DIGITAL - ON A NON-GAAP BASIS, EXPECT Q4 REVENUE OF $5 BILLION TO $5.1 BILLION - CFO ON CONF CALL
* WESTERN DIGITAL ANNOUNCES FINANCIAL RESULTS FOR THIRD FISCAL QUARTER 2018
April 26 Western Digital Corp reported a 7.8 percent rise in quarterly revenue on Thursday, helped by higher demand for its memory chips used in personal computers and smartphones.
* Indexes: Dow 0.21 pct, S&P 0.26 pct, Nasdaq 0.16 pct (Updates to open)
* Futures up: Dow 4 pts, S&P 2.5 pts, Nasdaq 3.25 pts (Adds comment, details, updates prices)
* WESTERN DIGITAL NAMES LORI SUNDBERG CHIEF HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd (005930.KS)||₩44,100.00||-150.00|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd (005935.KS)||₩35,850.00||+250.00|
|Toshiba Corp (6502.T)||¥328||0.00|
|Intel Corporation (INTC.OQ)||$47.10||-0.07|
|Seagate Technology PLC (STX.OQ)||$54.26||+1.21|
|Micron Technology, Inc. (MU.OQ)||$47.11||+0.01|
|HGST Technologies Santa Ana Inc (STEC.OQ)||--||--|