Weir Group PLC (WEIR.L)
LAUSANNE, Switzerland, March 26 Executives from the world's largest trading houses and mining companies are this week discussing market trends at the FT Commodities Global Summit in Lausanne, Switzerland.
Jan 31 Engineering company Weir Group Plc is close to selling a unit, which supplies pumps and valves to power and oil and gas industries, for more than 300 million pounds ($390 million), a source with knowledge of the matter told Reuters.
Earnings vs. Estimates
- Are these companies the best 3 oil price plays on today's market?
- Should you buy BT Group plc, Schroders plc and Weir Group plc after today's results?
- Can Q2 winners Standard Chartered plc, Centamin plc and Weir Group plc keep charging?
- Are dividend forecasts at HSBC Holdings plc, Centrica plc & Weir Group plc about to collapse?
- $50 oil drives Falcon Oil & Gas Limited, Petrofac Limited and Weir Group plc in different directions
- Why earnings should keep flagging at J Sainsbury plc, Centrica plc and Weir Group plc