Weir Group PLC (WEIR.L)
21 Nov 2018
MILAN/LONDON Britain's blue chip share index was lower on Tuesday as the pound strengthened amid renewed optimism over a Brexit deal while investors took risk off the table as Americans went to the polls in midterm elections.
* M&A in focus ahead of results on Wednesday (Adds detail, updates prices)
LONDON British engineer Weir has launched the sale of its flow control business in a move that could value the supplier of pumps and valves at more than 300 million pounds ($389 million), according to sources with knowledge of the matter.
LONDON, Oct 22 British engineer Weir has launched the sale of its flow control business in a move that could value the supplier of pumps and valves at more than 300 million pounds ($389 million), according to sources with knowledge of the matter.
STOCKHOLM European capital goods companies are starting to show the strain of Washington's trade conflicts with China and other countries, as tariffs push up costs for machine parts and raw materials and threaten to worsen supply bottlenecks.
Earnings vs. Estimates
- Are these companies the best 3 oil price plays on today's market?
- Should you buy BT Group plc, Schroders plc and Weir Group plc after today's results?
- Can Q2 winners Standard Chartered plc, Centamin plc and Weir Group plc keep charging?
- Are dividend forecasts at HSBC Holdings plc, Centrica plc & Weir Group plc about to collapse?
- $50 oil drives Falcon Oil & Gas Limited, Petrofac Limited and Weir Group plc in different directions
- Why earnings should keep flagging at J Sainsbury plc, Centrica plc and Weir Group plc