John Wood Group PLC (WG.L)
WG.L on London Stock Exchange
19 Jul 2019
19 Jul 2019
Change (% chg)
John Wood Group PLC is a United Kingdom-based energy services company. The Company provides a range of engineering, production support, maintenance management and industrial gas turbine overhaul and repair services to the oil and gas and power generation industries. It operates through two segments: Wood Group Engineering... (more)
DUBAI, Feb 21 United Arab Emirates' ADNOC Refining said on Thursday it has awarded a Pre-Front End Engineering and Designing (Pre-FEED) contract to John Wood Group for a new refinery in Ruwais.
Earnings vs. Estimates
- Which is the best resources stock after today's results?
- 5 big dividend stocks too good to miss
- Should you buy Tullow Oil plc, John Wood Group plc and Serco Group plc on today's news?
- Are JD Sports Fashion plc, John Wood Group plc and UBM plc 'screaming buys' after today's updates?
- Should you buy Premier Oil plc, John Wood Group plc & Barratt Developments plc following today's updates?
- Will BHP Billiton plc, Hunting plc and John Wood Group plc rise 50% this year?