Xaar PLC (XAR.L)
20 May 2019
LONDON, Dec 28 European shares clawed back losses on Friday, buoyed by a bounce on Wall Street as a turbulent week drew to a close and investors licked their wounds after the region's benchmark STOXX 600 sank to its lowest level since U.S. President Donald Trump's election.
Earnings vs. Estimates
- 3 smaller shares to buy on today's results?
- Is Now The Perfect Time To Buy Blinkx Plc, Xaar plc, Mulberry Group PLC And DX (Group) PLC?
- Why I Would Buy Cobham plc But Sell Ophir Energy Plc And Xaar plc
- One To Watch For 2015: Why Xaar plc Popped Over 15% Today
- Is Xaar plc One To Watch?
- Why Xaar plc Crashed By More Than 30% Today