Exxon Mobil Corp (XOM.N)
16 Jan 2018
Jan 16 The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* EXXONMOBIL ENCOUNTERS HYDROCARBONS ONSHORE PAPUA NEW GUINEA
NEW YORK, Jan 10 New York City announced on Wednesday that it filed a multibillion dollar lawsuit against five top oil companies, citing their "contributions to global warming," as it said it would divest fossil fuel investments from its $189 billion public pension funds over the next five years.
* EXXONMOBIL - DISCOVERY PROVIDES A NEW PLAY CONCEPT FOR 6.6 MILLION ACRE STABROEK BLOCK
* ANNOUNCES APPOINTMENT OF DENNIS HOUSTON, FORMER EVP , REFINING & SUPPLY AT EXXONMOBIL TO BOARD Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Both firms see lower tax having positive impact (Adds Exxon, Chevron comment)
* EXXONMOBIL SAYS HENRIETTA FORE WILL BE RESIGNING AS A DIRECTOR OF CO EFFECTIVE DEC 31 - SEC FILING Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2pHLx1N) Further company coverage:
BAGHDAD Iraq has not yet reached an agreement with Exxon Mobil on a multibillion-dollar project to boost output from several southern oilfields, Oil Minister Jabar al-Luaibi said on Monday.
OSLO Norway's Statoil will extend output from its Snorre oilfield in the North Sea by some 25 years under a 19 billion Norwegian crown (1.69 billion pounds) investment plan announced on Thursday.
OSLO, Dec 20 Norway's Statoil will extend output from its Snorre oilfield in the North Sea by some 25 years under a 19 billion Norwegian crown ($2.26 billion) investment plan announced on Thursday.
|Royal Dutch Shell Plc (RDSa.AS)||€28.55||-0.20|
|Royal Dutch Shell Plc (RDSb.L)||2,571.00||-18.50|
|BP plc (BP.L)||516.80||-1.50|
|BP plc (BP_p.L)||167.00||0.00|
|BP plc (BP_pb.L)||171.00||0.00|
|Total SA (TOTF.PA)||€47.88||-0.26|
|Chevron Corporation (CVX.N)||$132.01||-1.59|
|Repsol SA (REP.MC)||€15.69||-0.10|
|Hess Corp. (HES.N)||$53.54||-1.00|