Yes Bank Ltd (YESB.BO)
17 Aug 2018
July 26 India's Yes Bank Ltd beat analysts' estimates for quarterly profit on Thursday, helped by higher interest income and growth in its corporate banking division.
* SAYS EXPECTS FULL LOAN RECOVERY FROM FORTIS HEALTHCARE WITH THE BIDS COMING IN
April 26 Indian shares ended higher on Thursday, boosted by private lenders after Yes Bank's fourth-quarter profit came in above estimates, but gains were capped as broader sentiment was subdued on the day of expiry of derivatives contracts.
* SAYS APPROVED RE-APPOINTMENT OF RANA KAPOOR AS MANAGING DIRECTOR & CEO
April 26 India's Yes Bank Ltd posted a 29 percent increase in fourth-quarter profit, helped by higher interest income.
* MARCH QUARTER NET PROFIT 11.79 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS PROFIT OF 9.14 BILLION RUPEES LAST YEAR
* SAYS CO TO CONSIDER BORROWING/RAISING FUNDS IN INDIAN/FOREIGN CURRENCY BY ISSUE OF DEBT SECURITIES
* SAYS CO APPROVED APPOINTMENT OF RAJ AHUJA AS CFO Source text - https://bit.ly/2EiXv4c Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Yes Bank Approves Proposed Drawdown Of Second Tranche Under $1 Bln Medium Term Note Programme
* CAPITAL RAISING COMMITTEE APPROVED PROPOSED DRAWDOWN OF SECOND TRANCHE UNDER $ 1 BILLION MEDIUM TERM NOTE PROGRAMME Source text: http://bit.ly/2GNaT3e Further company coverage:
* SAYS YES BANK LTD CUTS STAKE IN CO BY 2.17 PERCENT TO 15.14 PERCENT Source text - http://bit.ly/2pepc8C Further company coverage: