Sonae SGPS SA (YSO.LS)
22 Feb 2018
SAO PAULO, Feb 14 Portuguese retail conglomerate Sonae SGPS SA denied an interest in Walmart Inc's Brazilian operations after Brazilian newspaper Valor Economico reported on Wednesday that the company could partner with buyout firms.
SAO PAULO, Feb 14 Portuguese retail conglomerate Sonae SGPS SA is interested in partnering with buyout firms to acquire the Brazilian operations of Walmart Inc, Brazilian newspaper Valor Economico reported on Wednesday, citing a source close to the matter.
* SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETES COMBINATION OF SPORT ZONE WITH JD SPRINTER Source text: http://bit.ly/2GxvXdr Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Q4 TOTAL RETAIL SALES 1.56 BLN EUROS, UP 7.3 PCT VS YEAR AGO; FOOD RETAIL SALES UP 6.8 PCT AT 1.07 BLN EUROS
* SAYS IN CONSORTIUM WITH THREE OTHER PARTNERS TO INVEST 14.5 MILLION EUROS IN ARCTIC WOLF NETWORKS, A UNITED STATES-BASED CYBERSECURITY COMPANY
LISBON, Nov 16 The dismissal of Isabel dos Santos from her post as CEO of Angolan oil company Sonangol does not affect her Portuguese partnership that controls telecom firm NOS, an official in the partnership said on Thursday.
LISBON, Nov 15 Sonae reported 9-month net profit of 133 million euros.
* SAYS SUCCESSFULLY REACHES AGREEMENT FOR COMBINATION OF JD SPRINTER AND SPORT ZONE UPON MOU ANNOUNCED IN MARCH
* SAID ON WEDNESDAY Q2 NET PROFIT 65 MILLION EUROS VS 46 MILLION EUROS YEAR AGO