Mobile Telecommunications Company KSCP (ZAIN.KW)
17 Jan 2018
* COMPLETES SALE OF 218.6 MILLION SHARES OF ZAIN KUWAIT FOR TOTAL VALUE OF 96.2 MILLION DINARS
* SAYS NO NEW BUYER ENTERED AUCTION TO SELL 5.05 PERCENT STAKE OF ZAIN KUWAIT, SALE WILL BE IMPLEMENTED BETWEEN INITIAL BUYER AND SELLER Source:(http://bit.ly/2A9o8tZ) Further company coverage:
* TO HOLD AUCTION FOR SALE OF 218.62 MILLION SHARES OR 5.052 PERCENT STAKE OF ZAIN KUWAIT ON NOV 27 AT INITIAL PRICE OF 440 FILS PER SHARE Source: (http://bit.ly/2i8EKbp) Further company coverage: )
DUBAI, Nov 12 Oman Telecommunications (Omantel) said on Sunday it had won the bid for the acquisition of a 12.1 percent stake in Kuwaiti telecoms company, Zain , for $1.35 billion.
AMSTERDAM, Nov 9 Mobile telecommunications company Veon said on Thursday its sales rose 4 percent in the third quarter to $2.46 billion, largely due to strong growth in Russia and Pakistan.
* TO HOLD AUCTION FOR SALE OF 522 MILLION SHARES OF ZAIN KUWAIT ON NOV 12 AT INITIAL PRICE OF 781 FILS PER SHARE Source:(http://bit.ly/2ln2EUk) Further company coverage:
LONDON, Oct 24 Oman Telecommunication Co (Omantel) has mandated Citibank and Credit Suisse to arrange a bridge loan to back its potential acquisition of a 12% stake in Kuwaiti telecoms group Zain, bankers said on Tuesday.
* GETS NOTIFICATION FROM OMAN TELECOM REGULATOR THAT CURRENT AUCTION FOR THIRD MOBILE LICENSE HAS BEEN CANCELLED Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SIGNS AGREEMENT WITH IHS HOLDING IN PARTNERSHIP WITH TOWERSHARE MANAGEMENT TO SELL AND LEASE BACK MORE THAN 1,600 TOWERS WORTH ABOUT $165 MILLION
DUBAI, Oct 9 Oman Telecommunications (Omantel) plans to buy a 12 percent stake in Kuwaiti telecoms company Zain in a deal that would more than double its stake as part of its expansion strategy.