Zurich Insurance Group AG (ZURN.S)
ZURICH, March 8 Zurich Insurance Group's Mario Greco is in line for a 13.4 million Swiss franc ($13.3 million) payday when shares granted him are unlocked next month, Europe's fifth-biggest insurer said on Friday.
* ZURICH INSURANCE CEO ON M&A: WE LOOK AT OPPORTUNITIES CONSTANTLY, OUR STRATEGY ON M&A IS VERY FOCUSED Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Zurich newsroom)
* ZURICH INSURANCE CFO SAYS EXPECTS TO RETAIN 19 FRANC DIVIDEND AS NEW FLOOR
* ZURICH INSURANCE SAYS USD 1.1 BN IN COST SAVINGS ACHIEVED, WITH USD 400M OF SAVINGS IN 2018 AND ON TRACK WITH THE TARGET OF USD 1.5BN SAVINGS BY 2019 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Zurich newsroom)
* BUSINESS OPERATING PROFIT (BOP) UP 20% TO USD 4.6 BILLION AND NET INCOME AFTER TAX ATTRIBUTABLE TO SHAREHOLDERS UP 24%
BRIEF-Zurich Insurance Group AG Proposes Michael Halbherr And Barry Stowe For Election To The Board Of Directors
* PROPOSES MICHAEL HALBHERR AND BARRY STOWE FOR ELECTION TO THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Jan 31 Zurich Insurance Group AG said on Thursday it has named Drazen Jaksic as head of Accident & Health Underwriting.
* ZURICH ANNOUNCES THE SUCCESSFUL PLACEMENT OF CHF 200 MILLION OF SENIOR DEBT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Riham Alkousaa)
* SAYS TO TRANSFER UK LEGACY EMPLOYERS’ LIABILITY PORTFOLIO TO CATALINA
ZURICH/BERLIN, Dec 14 The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 0.6 percent lower at 8,763 points on Friday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer .