52 Week Range
As of on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
China Vanke's August Contract Sales At 44.1 Bln Yuan
China Vanke's H1 Net Profit Up 29.8% Y/Y
China Vanke Reports July Contract Sales RMB48.19 Billion
CHINA VANKE CO., LTD. is a China-based company principally engaged in real estate development and property management businesses. The Company mainly develops commodity residential housings, as well as provides property management services. The Company is also involved in derivative businesses related city ancillary services, including commercial real estate business, logistics real estate business, skiing business and long rental apartment and senior life business. The Company operates its business in Guangzhou and Shenzhen Region, Beijing Region, Shanghai Region and Chengdu Region of China.
Vanke Architecture Research Ct,
No. 63, Meilin Road
Chairman of the Board
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
President, Chief Executive Officer
Vice Chairman of the Board
Chief Financial Officer, Finance Director, Executive Vice President
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
China Vanke Co Ltd said on Thursday it planned to sell HK$7.81 billion ($995 million) worth of new H-shares to raise capital to repay its outstanding overseas debt financing.
China Vanke Co , the country's No. 2 property developer by sales, reported a 22.8 percent rise in 2018 core profit on Monday helped by higher margins.
China Vanke , the nation's No. 3 property developer by sales, said on Thursday third-quarter core profit rose 39.7 percent due to strong revenue growth and improved margins.
China Vanke Co , the country's No.3 property developer by sales, reported record first-half profit on Monday, buoyed by strong contract sales.
China Vanke <000002.SZ> said a major shareholder Baoneng Group has cut its shareholding in the property developer by 5 percent to 20.4 percent in the past three months.
* APRIL CONTRACT SALES RMB41.89 BILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SHOWS JUSHENGHUA HAS UNLOADED 35.9 MLN A-SHARES IN CHINA VANKE AT AVG 26.98 YUAN ($4.24)/SHR, TAKING JUSHENGHUA'S LONG POSITION TO 26.89 PCT FROM 27.26 PCT ON APRIL 27 Source text in English: https://bit.ly/2I2iu15 Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.3580 Chinese yuan renminbi...
* SHENZHEN EXCHANGE FILING SHOWS BLOCK TRADE OF CHINA VANKE'S 35.9 MILLION A-SHARES INVOLVING 968.6 MILLION YUAN ($152.83 million) ON APRIL 27 Source text in Chinese: https://bit.ly/2yJZikT Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.3376 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong...
China Vanke , the country's second-biggest property developer by sales, on Wednesday reported a 22.1 percent rise in first-quarter core profit on solid revenue growth.
* SAYS Q1 NET PROFIT UP 28.7 PERCENT Y/Y Source text in Chinese: https://bit.ly/2HXpYQl Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* SHOWS BLOCK TRADE OF CHINA VANKE'S 63.47 MILLION A-SHARES INVOLVING 1.86 BILLION YUAN ($294.92 million) ON APRIL 24 Source text in Chinese: https://bit.ly/2tdwdX9 Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.3069 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* Shows Jushenghua Has Reduced Its A-Share Long Position In China Vanke Co Ltd To 27.91 Percent From 28.83 Percent On April 17 Source text in English: https://bit.ly/2HUNY6P Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* SHENZHEN EXCHANGE FILING SHOWS BLOCK TRADE OF CHINA VANKE'S 89.72 MILLION SHARES INVOLVING 2.68 BILLION YUAN ($427.02 million) ON APRIL 17 Source text in Chinese: https://bit.ly/2tdwdX9 Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.2760 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong...
* APPLICATION MADE BY UNIT TO HK EXCHANGE FOR LISTING WITH PRINCIPAL AMOUNT INCREASED FROM $4.4 BILLION TO $7 BILLION FOR 12 MONTHS AFTER APRIL 10 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SAYS IT SIGNS STRATEGIC AGREEMENT WITH CHINA VANKE Source text in Chinese: https://bit.ly/2EwHrvH Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* SAYS ITS CONTRACT SALES IN MARCH AT 50.68 BILLION YUAN ($8.04 billion)
China Vanke Co Ltd's second-largest shareholder plans to dispose of its stake in the real estate firm, according to a Tuesday statement on the Shenzhen stock exchange.
Property developer China Vanke Co Ltd on Tuesday said talks to buy a stake in Russia's O1 are still ongoing and that no decision has yet been reached.
* Says it plans to pay annual cash dividend as 9.0 yuan(pre-tax) per 10 shares as FY 2017 div payment
China Vanke Co Ltd , the country's second-biggest property developer by sales, on Monday reported a 30.3 percent rise in core annual profit to a record high.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.