52 Week Range
As of on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
New Hope Liuhe Sees Q3, 9-Month Net Profit Up Y/Y
New Hope Liuhe's Sept Hog Sales Up 164% Y/Y
New Hope Liuhe Conducts Share Buyback For 558.4 Mln Yuan
NEW HOPE LIUHE CO.,LTD. is a China-based company principally engaged in the manufacture and distribution of feed and meat products, as well as the breeding, slaughtering and processing of livestock. The Company's main products include meat poultry feed, egg poultry feed, pig feed, aquatic feed, ruminant feed, piglets, chicks and ducklings, among others. The Company distributes its products in domestic market and to overseas markets.
No. 376 Jinshi Road
Jinjiang Industrial Park
Chairman of the Board
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Human Resource Officer, Vice President
Chief Investment Development Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
China's major feed and meat producer New Hope Liuhe <000876.SZ> said on Friday its first-half net profit surged 87.14% as feed and poultry sales rose.
China's top feed producer, New Hope Liuhe <000876.SZ>, said on Sunday it had completed construction of its first overseas pig farm in Vietnam, seeing potential demand growth in a major market devastated by a severe African swine fever outbreak.
New Hope Group , owner of China's largest animal feed business New Hope Liuhe, does not see a major impact from the African swine fever epidemic sweeping through the country's hog herd, group chairman Liu Yonghao said on Sunday.
* SAYS BOARD APPROVES TO INVEST 271.5 MILLION YUAN ($42.80 million) IN HOG BREEDING PROJECT Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2ssP9WQ Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.3441 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* SAYS ITS BOARD APPROVES HOG BREEDING, OTHER PROJECTS WITH TOTAL INVESTMENTS OF MORE THAN 3 BILLION YUAN ($459.37 million) Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2pNaF7p Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.5307 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* SAYS IT PLANS TO INVEST ABOUT 131.45 MILLION YUAN ($19.92 million)IN HOG BREEDING PROJECT
New Hope Liuhe Co Ltd * Says Q3 net profit up 18.4 percent y/y Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2zjssqA Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* Says it plans to invest 120 million yuan ($18.06 million) in hog breeding project
* Says lock-up period for 709.2 million shares to end, shares to start trading on Sept 22
* Says its wholly owned unit plans to set up a wholly owned pig-breeding unit in Shaanxi, with registered capital of 8 million yuan
New Hope Liuhe Co Ltd has expanded its hog herd this year, it said on Tuesday, the latest meat producer in the world's top pork consumer to boost output even as a domestic glut grows and prices languish at two-year lows.
New Hope Liuhe Co Ltd * Says H1 net profit down 20.9 percent y/y Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2xIUUxf Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* Says it will pay a cash dividend of 5 yuan per 10 shares (before tax) for 2016 to shareholders of record on Aug. 7
* Says it plans to issue commercial paper worth up to 3 billion yuan ($441.31 million)
* Says it plans to pay cash 5 yuan per 10 shares as FY 2016 div payment
* Says it acquired 70 percent stake in agricultural industry firm via cash, share issue
* Says its board approves plan to invest 213.8 million yuan ($31.04 million) in one poultry project in Egypt, two projects in China
* Says it signs strategic agreement with Cofco's trading unit
* Says it plans to buy 25 percent stake in Qingdao foodstuff firm for 12.5 million yuan
* Says its Q3 net profit up 10.7 percent y/y at 682.8 million yuan ($100.86 million)
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.