52 Week Range
As of on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Bank Of Jinzhou Gets Approval For Qualification Of Wei Xuekun As Chairman
Bank Of Jinzhou Co Says Board Resolved To Appoint Wei Xuekun As Chairman
Bank Of Jinzhou Says HY Net Loss Attributable RMB 998.6 Million
Bank of Jinzhou Co., Ltd. is a Hong Kong-based investment holding company principally engaged in banking businesses. The Company has four segments. Corporate Banking provides financial products and services to corporations, government agencies and financial institutions, including corporate loans, trade financing, deposit services, agency services, consulting and advisory services, remittance and settlement services and guarantee services. Retail Banking is engaged in the provision of financial products and services to individuals, including personal loans, deposit services, bank card business, personal wealth management services and remittance service. Treasury Business operates the Company’s treasury, including inter-bank money market transactions, repurchases transactions, as well as the investment and trading of debt securities. This segment also manages the Company’s overall liquidity position, including the issuance of debts. Others is engaged in other related businesses.
No. 68, Keji Road
Executive Chairman of the Board
Vice Chairman of the Board
Executive Vice Chairman of the Board
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
A firm backed by the local government in China's northern Liaoning province is likely to become one of the new strategic investors in troubled Bank of Jinzhou, financial newspaper The 21st Century Business Herald reported on Friday.
Bank of Jinzhou said it expected to post a net loss of about 4 billion yuan ($566.38 million) to 5 billion yuan in 2018, according to a profit warning it filed to Hong Kong stock exchange on Tuesday.
China's Bank of Jinzhou plans to release its 2018 annual report in August, a senior bank official was quoted as saying by state media, following investments in the troubled lender by government-backed institutions.
* ICBC and Cinda to take a combined 17.3% stake in Bank of Jinzhou
The Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC), , the country's largest lender by assets, said on Sunday its wholly owned unit had signed an equity transfer agreement to invest in the troubled Bank of Jinzhou.
China's Bank of Jinzhou, which suspended trading in its shares earlier this year and saw its auditor quit, said on Thursday that it is in talks with multiple parties for possible strategic investment, and that it is operating normally.
China's Bank of Jinzhou said on Thursday it is in talks with multiple parties for possible strategic investment, and the business operations are overall normal, according to a statement issued on its website.
Officials from the local branch of China's central bank and other regulators recently met financial institutions in Liaoning province to discuss measures to deal with liquidity problems at troubled Bank of Jinzhou , sources told Reuters.
* HUO LINGBO HAS BEEN RE-ELECTED AS VICE CHAIRMAN OF FIFTH SESSION OF BOARD
* Received approval from CSRC to issue 100 million offshore preference shares with par value of RMB100 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* HY profit attributable to equity shareholders RMB3.99 billion versus RMB3.79 billion
* Received approval from CBRC Liaoning Bureau concerning non-public issuance of offshore preference shares
* Bank has received approval in relation to qualification of Huo Lingbo from Liaoning Regulatory Bureau Of China Banking Regulatory Commission
* Board proposes to issue green financial bonds in aggregate principal amount of not more than rmb2 billion Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* FY net interest income rmb 15.45 billion versus rmb 10.80 billion
* Says China Shipbuilding & Offshore International (H.K.) has sold its entire 218.2 million shares in Bank Of Jinzhou Co Ltd at average HK$8.7 ($1.12) per share on March 13
* Has received approval in relation to qualification of Liu Hong as president
* resolved to appoint Huo Lingbo as vice chairman, exec director, of fourth session of board Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Expected to record a growth of not less than 35 percent profit for year ended 31 december 2016
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.