52 Week Range
As of on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Dongfeng Motor Group Co Posts Sept Production And Sales Volume
Chongqing Sokon To Buy Stake In JV With Dongfeng Motor For About 3.85 Bln Yuan
Dongfeng Motor Group Co Posts Aug Total Production Volume 237,122 Units
DONGFENG MOTOR GROUP COMPANY LIMITED is a Hong Kong-based investment holding company principally engaged in automobile-related businesses. The Company operates its businesses through four segments. The Commercial Vehicles segment is engaged in the manufacture and sales of commercial vehicles, its related engines and other automotive parts. Its commercial vehicles include trucks and buses. The Passenger Vehicles segment is engaged in the manufacture and sales of passenger vehicles, its related engines and other automotive parts. Its passenger vehicles include basic passenger cars, sports utility vehicles (SUVs) and cross type passenger cars, among others. The Financing Service segment is mainly engaged in the provision of financial services. The Corporate and Others segment is engaged in the manufacture and sales of other automobile-related products.
Auto & Truck Manufacturers
Special No.1 Dongfeng Road
Wuhan Economic & Tech Develpmnt Zone
Executive Chairman of the Board
President, Executive Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
PSA's shares <PEUP.PA> briefly rose as much as 6.6% on Wednesday and trading volumes spiked after a Bloomberg report said Dongfeng Motor Corp <600006.SS> is exploring options for its 2.2 billion-euro ($2.5 billion) stake in the French carmaker.
Japan's Nissan Motor Co <7201.T> will spend around $900 million (£705.7 million) to build a new auto assembly plant in China that will increase production capacity in the company by 30 percent, the Nikkei newspaper reported on Monday.
* MARCH TOTAL PRODUCTION VOLUME 310,995 UNITS, UP 0.92% Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* DONGFENG MOTOR CORP TO DISPOSE OF TO CO 100% EQUITY INTERESTS IN DONGFENG MOTOR TRADING CORP FOR RMB374.7 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* FY PROFIT ATTRIBUTABLE RMB14,063 MILLION VERSUS RMB13,345 MILLION
* FEB. TOTAL PRODUCTION 168,947 UNITS, DOWN 1.33 PERCENT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* JAN PRODUCTION VOLUME 300805 UNITS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* DEC TOTAL PRODUCTION VOLUME 349,095 UNITS, UP 5.02 PERCENT
China Merchants Shekou Industrial Zone Holdings Co LTD:
* NOV TOTAL PRODUCTION VOLUME 354,457 UNITS, UP 6.07 PERCENT
* Oct total sales volume 313,647 units Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Co entered into agreement to increase registered capital of DNAF
* September total production volume 306,981 units, up 6.9 percent
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) HONG KONG, September 26 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Chinese automaker Dongfeng Motor Group Company Limited's (DFG)'s Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) and senior unsecured rating at 'A'. The Outlook on...
* August total production volume 246,038 units Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Nissan Motor Co and its alliance partner Renault SA said on Tuesday they are setting up a new joint venture with their partner Dongfeng Motor Group Co Ltd to design and build electric vehicles in China.
* hy profit attributable to shareholders was approximately rmb 7,037 million, up by approximately 4.2%
Dongfeng Motor Group has no plans at the moment to acquire all or part of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV (FCA), a spokesman of the Chinese automaker said on Thursday in response to a question by Reuters.
* July total sale volume 228,904 units Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* June total sales volume 252050 units, up 3.54 percent Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.