52 Week Range
As of on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
GOME Retail Holdings Posts HY Loss Attributable Of Rmb380 Mln
Gome Retail To Purchase 19.5% Interest In Beijing Pengrun Times Property Management
Gome Retail Holdings Posts QTRLY Loss Attributable RMB86.7 MLN
GOME Retail Holdings Limited, formerly GOME ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES HOLDINGS LIMITED, is a Hong Kong-based investment holding company principally engaged in electrical appliances businesses. The Company’s main businesses include the operation and management of network of electrical appliances and electronic products online sales, as well as consumer electronic products retail stores in the People’s Republic of China. Its products include electrical appliances of audio and video (AV), air-conditioning, refrigerating and washing, telecommunications and information technology (IT) categories. The Company mainly operates businesses in Mainland China and Hong Kong.
The Center, 99 Queen's Road, Central
Da Zhong Zhang
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Jun Zhou Wang
Chief Financial Officer
Yang Qing He
Senior Vice President
Jun Tao Li
Senior Vice President - GOME Retail Sector
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
GOME Retail Holdings Ltd , one of China's biggest home appliances retailers, posted a loss of 445.6 million yuan ($64.1 million) for the January-September period on Wednesday amid high finance costs and implementation of a strategic transformation plan.
GOME Retail Holdings Ltd , one of China's biggest home appliances retailer, on Wednesday reported a loss in the first half, mainly due to high finance costs and the implementation of a strategic transformation plan.
* UNIT BEIJING GOME ANXUN TECHNOLOGY TO BUY TIANJIN GOME WAREHOUSING FROM PENGRUN PROPERTY FOR RMB89.6 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Consolidated gross profit margin rises to 18.26 pct vs 16.09 pct
GOME Retail Holdings Ltd , one of China's biggest home appliances retailer, booked its first annual loss in five years on Tuesday, blaming higher debt costs and a drop in the value of some assets.
GOME Retail Holdings Ltd said it expected to swing to a loss of up to 500 million yuan ($78.7 million) in 2017 due to impairment of goodwill for under-performing business, and impairment of long-term assets relating to e-commerce.
* FY SALES FROM COMPARABLE STORES EXPECTED TO INCREASE BY MORE THAN 2% AND CONSOLIDATED GROSS PROFIT MARGIN EXPECTED TO EXCEED 18%
GOME Retail Holdings Ltd on Thursday said its nine-month net profit fell 10.7 percent due to higher finance costs as borrowings increased, offsetting a rise in sales on improved consumer sentiment.
* 9-MONTH GROUP SALES REVENUE RMB57,429 MILLION, UP 3.7 PERCENT
GOME Retail Holdings Ltd , formerly known as Electrical Appliances Holding Ltd, said late on Monday its first-half net profit fell 1.6 percent due to a rise in finance costs as its borrowings increased.
* HY net profit RMB122 million versus RMB124 million a year ago
* Name of co has been changed from "Gome Electrical Appliances Holding ltd" to "Gome Retail Holdings ltd" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Company and barclays entered into subscription agreement in connection with additional bonds issue
* Qtrly profit attributable to owners of the parent was approximately rmb137 million, increased by 2.24%
* Says it signs strategic cooperation agreement with Gome's financial arm on areas including internet banking
GOME Electrical Appliances Holding Ltd :
* Highest purchase price per share was hk$1.08 and lowest purchase price per share was hk$1.07 Source text (http://bit.ly/2pGBOra) Further company coverage:
* An aggregate of hk$43.7 million (before brokerage and expenses) was utilized by company for shares buy back Source (http://bit.ly/2oNIgd3) Further company coverage:
* Bought back on-market 42.7 million shares of company pursuant to general mandate
* Bought back on-market 9.5 million shares of co pursuant to general mandate to buy back shares granted by shareholders of co
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.