for-phone-onlyfor-tablet-portrait-upfor-tablet-landscape-upfor-desktop-upfor-wide-desktop-up

Nan Hai Corporation Ltd

0680.HK

Latest Trade

0.11HKD

Change

0.00(0.00%)

Volume

11,950,000

Today's Range

0.10

 - 

0.11

52 Week Range

0.10

 - 

0.20

As of on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay

Latest Developments

Nan Hai Corp Posts HY Profit Attributable HK$91 MLN

Aug 29 (Reuters) - Nan Hai Corporation Ltd <0680.HK>::HY PROFIT ATTRIBUTABLE HK$91 MILLION VERSUS HK$984.4 MILLION.HY REVENUE HK$5.61 BILLION VERSUS HK$8.64 BILLION.

Nan Hai Corporation Sees HY Profit At Hk$5-15 Million

Aug 14 (Reuters) - Nan Hai Corporation Ltd <0680.HK>::EXPECTED TO RECORD A PROFIT OF APPROXIMATELY HK$5 MILLION TO HK$15 MILLION FOR SIX MONTHS.EXPECTED TO RECORD A PROFIT OF APPROXIMATELY HK$5 MILLION TO HK$15 MILLION FOR SIX MONTHS.EXPECTED RESULT DUE TO DECREASE OF PROFIT FROM PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT SEGMENT.EXPECTED TO RECORD A PROFIT OF HK$5 MILLION TO HK$15 MILLION FOR SIX MONTHS COMPARED TO PROFIT OF HK$997.6 MILLION YEAR AGO.

Nan Hai Corporation Post Profit For Year Attributable HK$1.14 BLN

March 29 (Reuters) - Nan Hai Corporation Ltd <0680.HK>::FY REVENUE HK$16.79 BILLION VERSUS HK$15.90 BILLION.BOARD HAS RECOMMENDED A FINAL DIVIDEND OF 0.15 HK CENTS PER ORDINARY SHARE FOR YEAR ENDED 31 DECEMBER 2018.FY PROFIT FOR YEAR ATTRIBUTABLE HK$1.14 BILLION VERSUS HK$1.71 BILLION.

Nan Hai Corporation Issues Profit Warning

March 6 (Reuters) - Nan Hai Corporation Ltd <0680.HK>::PROFIT FOR YEAR ENDED 31 DECEMBER 2018 IS EXPECTED TO BE 25% TO 44% LOWER.EXPECTED RESULT AS IMPAIRMENT OF GOODWILL & ASSETS FROM RE-ADJUSTMENT OF BUSINESS MODEL OF CO'S ``CRABTREE & EVELYN'' BUSINESS.

Nan Hai Corporation Secures Bid For Property Project In Taipei

Dec 27 (Reuters) - Nan Hai Corporation Ltd <0680.HK>::GROUP BEEN SELECTED AS BEST APPLICANT FOR PROPERTY PROJECT IN TAIPEI BY DEPARTMENT OF RAPID TRANSIT SYSTEMS TAIPEI CITY GOVERNMENT.

Orange Sky Golden Harvest Entertainment Updates On Payment By True Vision

Nov 2 (Reuters) - ORANGE SKY GOLDEN HARVEST ENTERTAINMENT (HOLDINGS) LTD ::REITERATES THAT NAN HAI & TRUE VISION FAILED TO PAY GIANT HARVEST RMB252.2 MILLION.GIANT HARVEST HAS ALREADY COMMENCED LITIGATION AGAINST NAN HAI AND TRUE VISION.REFERS TO ANNOUNCEMENT BY NAN HAI ON OCT 31 ABOUT SALE & PURCHASE AGREEMENT.

Nan Hai Corporation Updates On Acquisition By True Vision Ltd

Oct 31 (Reuters) - Nan Hai Corporation Ltd <0680.HK>::UPDATES ON ACQUISITION BY TRUE VISION LIMITED OF OVER 70 CINEMAS FROM GIANT HARVEST LIMITED.LEASE OF CINEMA OPERATION IN A MALL IN SHENZHEN EXPIRED ON SEPT 27.UNDER AGREEMENT, VENDOR TO PAY COMPENSATION PURCHASER RMB380 MILLION WITHIN 10 BUSINESS DAYS FROM EXPIRY DATE.VENDOR GUARANTOR, HAS COMPENSATED PURCHASER FOR ANY LOSS FROM ANY BREACH OF SPA BY VENDOR.

Nan Hai Submits Bid For Property Project In Taipei

Oct 1 (Reuters) - Nan Hai Corporation Ltd <0680.HK>::SUBMITTED BID TO TAIPEI CITY AUTHORITIES TO CONSTRUCT SUPERSTRUCTURE ABOVE AIRPORT EXPRESS TRAIN STATION NEAR TAIPEI MAIN TRAIN STATION.GROUP WILL HAVE 80% INTEREST IN PROJECT WHILE REMAINING 20% WILL BE HELD BY AN INDEPENDENT THIRD PARTY.

Nan Hai Corp Posts HY Profit Attributable HK$984.4 Mln

Aug 29 (Reuters) - Nan Hai Corporation Ltd <0680.HK>::HY PROFIT ATTRIBUTABLE HK$984.4 MILLION VERSUS HK$1.26 BILLION.HY REVENUE HK$8.64 BILLION VERSUS HK$8.18 BILLION.

Nan Hai Corporation Posts FY ‍Profit Of HK$1.71 Bln

March 29 (Reuters) - Nan Hai Corporation Ltd <0680.HK>::FY ‍PROFIT ATTRIBUTABLE HK$1.71 BILLION VERSUS HK$1.36 BILLION.FY REVENUE HK$15.90 BILLION VERSUS HK$9.05 BILLION.FINAL DIVIDEND OF 0.23 HK CENTS PER ORDINARY SHARE HAS BEEN PROPOSED​.

Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.

for-phone-onlyfor-tablet-portrait-upfor-tablet-landscape-upfor-desktop-upfor-wide-desktop-up