52 Week Range
As of on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
China Unicom Hong Kong Posts Oct Aggregate No. Of Mobile Billing Subscribers 322.119 Mln
Ibo Technology Enters Cooperation With China Unicom System Integration
China Unicom Hong Kong Says CUCL & Unicom Group To Provide Services To Each Other
China Unicom (Hong Kong) Limited is a Hong Kong-based investment holding company principally engaged in the provision of telecommunications services. The Company's businesses include mobile businesses, fixed-line businesses and others. Its mobile businesses include the provision of call services, roaming services, mobile broadband services, traditional value-added services such as short message services, multimedia message services and wireless Internet access card, as well as new value-added services such as mobile music, mobile television and Wo portal services. Its fixed-line businesses include broadband and Internet networks businesses, among others. The Company's subsidiaries include CUCL, China Unicom Global Limited and China Unicom (Europe) Operations Limited.
The Center, 99 Queen's Road Central
Executive Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
President, Executive Director
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director
Senior Vice President, Executive Director
Senior Vice President
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Two of China's big three state telecom companies, China Telecom <0728.HK> and China Unicom <0762.HK>, are working together to build a 5G mobile network in a cost-cutting venture that could crimp orders for vendors such as Huawei Technologies.
Two of China's big three state telecommunications companies, China Telecom and China Unicom, on Monday entered an agreement to build a 5G mobile network in a bid to reduce costs.
Chinese telecom operator China Unicom Hong Kong on Wednesday reported a more than five-fold jump in 2018 net profit, beating estimates, which it attributed to a mixed-ownership reform.
Telecom giant China Unicom said net profit in the first three quarters of the year will be around 8.78 billion yuan ($1.27 billion), up 116.6 percent from a year earlier, as mixed-ownership reforms boosted growth.
* HK->Shanghai Connect daily quota used 2 pct, Shanghai->HK daily quota used 1.4 pct
China Unicom Hong Kong on Wednesday reported a 145 percent rise in first-half net profit, helped by mobile revenue growth and cost control.
* MARCH NET ADDITION OF LOCAL ACCESS SUBSCRIBERS DOWN 0.308 MILLION
* QTRLY PROFIT ATTRIBUTABLE TO EQUITY SHAREHOLDERS OF COMPANY AMOUNTED TO RMB 3,005 MILLION, UP SIGNIFICANTLY BY 248.7 PERCENT YEAR-ON-YEAR.
* CHINA UNICOM TEAMS WITH CISCO TO ENABLE CLOUD + NETWORK SYNERGY WITH SEGMENT ROUTING Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ALIBABA CLOUD AND ZHEJIANG PROVINCIAL COMPANY OF CHINA UNICOM JOINTLY DEPLOYED PRE COMMERCIAL SERVICE FOR IOT BASED ON LORA TECHNOLOGY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
Telecoms group China Unicom plans to lean on some of China's biggest technology and financial firms who have recently become its shareholders to drive compounded annual pre-tax profit growth of 68.7 percent through 2020 at its Shanghai-listed unit.
* NOTES MEDIA STATING COMPOUND ANNUAL GROWTH RATE OF SERVICE REVENUE AND PROFIT BEFORE TAX FOR 4 YEARS TO 2020 ABOUT 6.5% AND 68.7%
China Unicom (Hong Kong) Limited said on Thursday its net profit for 2017 nearly tripled on cost savings. China's second-biggest telecoms carrier by subscriber numbers had flagged the jump in profit earlier this month.
* SAYS 2017 NET PROFIT UP 192.5 PERCENT Y/Y AT 1.83 BILLION YUAN ($289.50 million) Source text in English: http://bit.ly/2DulH2U Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.3212 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* FEB NET ADDITION OF MOBILE BILLING SUBSCRIBERS FOR MONTH 2.805 MILLION
* IN 2017, GROUP'S PROFIT BEFORE INCOME TAX IS EXPECTED TO BE APPROXIMATELY RMB 2.59 BILLION, UP BY ABOUT 231% VERSUS 2016
* JAN AGGREGATE NUMBER OF MOBILE BILLING SUBSCRIBERS 287.035 MILLION
* JIANG ZHENGXIN HAS RESIGNED FROM HIS POSITION AS A SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT
* DEC AGGREGATE NUMBER OF MOBILE BILLING SUBSCRIBERS 284.163 MILLION
* Says it signs strategic cooperate agreement with China Unicom
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.