52 Week Range
As of on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
China Tower Corp Posts HY Profit Attributable Of RMB2,548 Mln
China Tower Corp Posts Q1 Operating Revenue RMB18,897 MLN, Up 9.6%
China Tower Says Trustee Shall Buy H Shares From Secondary Market
CHINA TOWER CORPORATION LIMITED is a China-based telecommunications tower infrastructure service provider. The Company mainly has three business segments. The Tower Business segment mainly uses sites to carry out macro cell and small cell businesses with telecommunications service providers (TSPs). The Indoor Distributed Antenna System (DAS) Business segment mainly provides indoor distributed antenna systems to TSPs and to attach their telecommunications equipment. The Trans-sector Site Application and Information Business (TSSAI business) segment mainly uses the sites dispersed nationwide and provide site resource services, including infrastructure, maintenance services and power services, to host different types of devices for customers from different industries and support them to build up different types of nationwide or regional networks.
No. 73, Fucheng Road, Haidian District
Executive Chairman of the Board
General Manager, Executive Director
Deputy General Manager
Member of Senior Management
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* HK->Shanghai Connect daily quota used 4.6%, Shanghai->HK daily quota used 0.5%
It’s a 5G fix that reflects a costly global reality. The two smallest of China’s three state-owned carriers will join forces to build a next-generation network. Cooperation could shave about $50 billion off a bill likely to be several times that. The solution suits Beijing...
China Telecom said on Thursday it is ready to build a 5G mobile network with its rivals in order to reduce costs, a proposal that is likely to cut multi-billion dollar equipment orders for vendors such as Huawei Technologies.
China Telecom said on Thursday it is ready to build a 5G mobile network with its rivals in order to reduce costs, a proposal that is likely to cut multi-billion dollar equipment orders for vendors such as Huawei.
Hong Kong stocks closed lower on Thursday, amid persistent worries over political protests and Sino-U.S. trade tensions.
* HK->Shanghai Connect daily quota used -0.2%, Shanghai->HK daily quota used 9.1%
* HK->Shanghai Connect daily quota used -0.9%, Shanghai->HK daily quota used 4.7%
* SSEC falls 0.7%, CSI300 1% lower; HSI hits lowest since early Jan
* HK->Shanghai Connect daily quota used 0.4%, Shanghai->HK daily quota used 2.7%
* HK->Shanghai Connect daily quota used -0.4%, Shanghai->HK daily quota used 2.2%
* HK->Shanghai Connect daily quota used -4.3%, Shanghai->HK daily quota used 3.1%
* HK->Shanghai Connect daily quota used -1.2%, Shanghai->HK daily quota used 3.4%
China's benchmark stock index fell on Monday and blue-chips traded sideways as enthusiasm for the country's new Nasdaq-style STAR Market drew investor attention away from the main boards.
* HSI financial sector sub-index flat; property sector down 0.1%
Hong Kong stocks ended a tick higher on Tuesday as investors awaited U.S. retail sales data and corporate earnings to gauge the health of the world's biggest economy ahead of a likely U.S. rate cut later this month.
* HK->Shanghai Connect daily quota used -0.5%, Shanghai->HK daily quota used 2.4%
* Trump "comfortable with any outcome" at G20 - U.S. official
Hong Kong stocks rose slightly on Thursday, as hopes that the U.S. central bank could cut interest rates countered persistent worries about China's economic growth amid escalating trade tensions with the United States.
China stocks fell on Thursday morning, as Shenzhen's start-up board ChiNext dropped sharply amid signs Shanghai will soon kick off a competing technology board that will potentially divert funds.
* HSI financial sector sub-index up 0.7%; property sector up 0.7%
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.