52 Week Range
As of on the Saudi Arabian Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Saudi British Bank Board Proposes H2 Cash Dividend Of 0.60 Riyal/Share
Saudi British Bank Posts Flat Q3 Profit
SABB Takaful Renews Group Care Policy For SABB Bank
Saudi British Bank SJSC (SABB) is a Saudi Arabia-based commercial bank. It provides a range of banking services as well as Shariah approved products. It operates under the following segments: Retail Banking, which caters mainly to the banking requirements of personal and private banking customers including deposits, current and savings accounts, personal finances and credit cards; Corporate Banking, which caters mainly to the banking requirements of commercial and corporate banking customers including deposits, current accounts, loans, finances and other credit facilities; Treasury, which caters mainly to capital markets, foreign currency transactions and trading in financial derivatives, as well as Others, which includes activities of the Bank’s investment in a joint venture and an associate. In addition the Treasury segment caters to management of the Bank’s liquidity, currency and special commission rate risks, and it is responsible for funding the Bank’s operations.
Khaled Suleiman Saleh Al Olayan
Independent Chairman of the Board
Khalid Abdullah Abdul Aziz Al Molhem
Independent Vice Chairman of the Board
Chief Financial Officer
Robin Douglas Jones
Chief Operating Officer
Sami Al Muhaid
Chief Compliance Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Most major Gulf markets rose early on Thursday, supported by financial-service shares, amid rising oil prices and U.S.-China trade deal hopes.
Saudi Arabia's biggest lender by assets, National Commercial Bank (NCB) and Riyad Bank, the kingdom's fourth largest, said on Monday they had ended merger talks, without giving a reason.
Saudi Arabia's stock market slipped on Tuesday, hurt by losses in banking shares, before Saudi Aramco's listing. Other major Gulf markets were little changed.
Saudi Automotive Services Co <4050.SE> said on Wednesday it is raising 190 million riyals ($50.67 million, 39.5 million pounds) in debt to invest in the initial public offering of state-owned oil giant Saudi Aramco.
Saudi Automotive Services Co said on Wednesday it is raising 190 million riyals ($50.67 million) in debt to invest in the initial public offering of state-owned oil giant Saudi Aramco.
Saudi Arabia's stock market rose in early trade on Tuesday on the back of rising oil prices, while Dubai and Abu Dhabi were shut for public holidays.
* Banking stocks firm in Saudi * All property shares gain in Dubai * Qatar snaps three days of losses * 24 of 30 Egyptian stocks slide By Ateeq Shariff Nov 25 (Reuters) - All major Gulf bourses rose on Monday, taking a cue from global equity markets as investors turned optimistic...
Saudi Arabia's stock market rose in early trade on Sunday and was set for a sixth straight session of gains, led by banking shares, which also bolstered the Dubai index.
The Dutch state on Thursday said it had sold its last remaining shares in Saudi British Bank (SABB) <1060.SE>.
* Emirates NBD lifts Dubai * Lender FAB supports Abu Dhabi * Telecom Egypt drops on lower Q3 Profit * Seven of 11 Saudi banks slip By Maqsood Alam Nov 14 (Reuters) - Stock markets in the United Arab Emirates rose on Thursday, lifted by banking shares, while a host of disappointing...
* Nine of 11 Saudi banks decline * Saudi Arabian Refineries drops on Q3 losses * Egypt snaps a nine-day winning streak By Shamsuddin Mohd Nov 6 (Reuters) - Most major gulf markets ended lower on Wednesday, amid falling oil prices and lingering concerns over the outcome of...
* All but one financial stocks gain in Egypt * Bank Aljazira, Zahrat Al Waha up on Q3 earnings * FAB's Q3 profit in line with analysts' estimates * Qatar snaps four day losing streak By Ateeq Shariff Oct 24 (Reuters) - The Egyptian stock market rebounded on Thursday, getting...
* Dubai's ENBD snaps four days of gains * Property shares also weak in Dubai * Aldar rises on a residential project launch * Cleopatra Hospital drops on lower Q2 Profit * Egyptian Resort falls as Q2 loss widens By Maqsood Alam Sept 8 (Reuters) - Most Gulf markets fell on...
The Dubai stock market saw its strongest day in three and a half years on Monday as top bank Emirates NBD soared to a 12-year high after it raised the limit on foreign ownership of its shares.
* Qatari stocks advance after three days of losses * FAB weighs on Abu Dhabi stocks By Saeed Azhar DUBAI, Aug 18 (Reuters) - Saudi shares ended lower on Sunday, hit by weakness in banking stocks, while the Qatari index snapped a three-day losing streak as Industries Qatar's...
Weakness in banking shares pushed indexes in Saudi Arabia and Abu Dhabi lower in early trade on Sunday, while Qatari stocks rebounded on demand for Industries Qatar, which bounced back after sharp losses this month on weak earnings.
* Egypt's blue chips see strongest day in six months * SODIC surges on strong Q2 results * EFG Hermes rises on higher Q2 profit * Saudi Investment Bank plunges after swinging to Q2 loss * Air Arabia climbs on Q2 profit surge By Shakeel Ahmad and Maqsood alam Aug 8 (Reuters...
* Qatar's Mesaieed drops after poor H1 earnings * Nine of eleven Saudi banks decline * SABB decreased after posting Q2 losses * Bank of Sharjah falls the most in over a decade * Egypt Kuwait Holding surges on nod from authorities By Ateeq Shariff and Maqsood alam Aug 6 (...
* Most Saudi banks fall, weighing on the Tadawul index * Banks also fall as Binladin Group seeks adviser for financial restructuring * Dubai's Emaar Properties declines amid correction after MOU with Chinese firm By Hadeel Al Sayegh Aug 4 (Reuters) - Saudi Arabian equities...
Saudi Arabian equities declined on Sunday, weighed down by banking shares, in line with major markets on Friday after the U.S. Federal Reserve cut interest rates, which was followed by rate cuts by most Gulf central banks.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.