52 Week Range
As of on the Saudi Arabian Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Saudi's SAMBA Q2 Profit Rises
Saudi's NCB Signs Framework Agreement With SAMBA For Potential Merger
SAMBA Financial Group Q1 Profit Rises
Samba Financial Group SJSC is a Saudi Arabia-based banking institution. It provides a range of banking and related services as well as Shariah approved Islamic banking products. It operates under the following business segments: Consumer, which comprises individual customer time deposits, current, call and savings accounts, as well as credit cards, retail investment products, individual and consumer loans; Corporate, which comprises corporate time deposits, current and call accounts, overdrafts, loans and other credit facilities as well the Group’s customer derivative portfolios and its corporate advisory business; Treasury, which principally manages money market, foreign exchange, commission rate trading and derivatives for corporate and institutional customers as well as for the Group’s own account, and Investment Banking, which is engaged in investment management services and asset management activities related to dealing, managing, arranging, advising and custody businesses.
P.O Box 833
Chairman of the Board
Issa Bin Mohammed Al Issa
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Ranya Mahmoud Nashar
Chief Executive Officer
Abdul Halim Sheikh
Chief Financial Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Global M&A activity tumbled to its lowest level in more than a decade in the second quarter, according to data provider Refinitiv, as companies gave up on expansion plans to focus on protecting their balance sheets and employees in the wake of the coronavirus outbreak.
Saudi Arabia's stock market rose on Sunday, boosted by National Commercial Bank and Samba Financial Group Bank after they signed an initial merger agreement, while Qatar's index retreated in early trade.
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Thursday:
National Commercial Bank <1180.SE>, Saudi Arabia's biggest lender, said on Thursday it had signed an initial agreement with smaller lender Samba Financial Group <1090.SE> to create a combined entity with almost $214 billion in assets.
* Samba jumps on merger speculation * Samba, NCB in merger talks- Sources * QNB weighs on Qatar By Maqsood Alam June 25 (Reuters) - Most Gulf stock markets fell on Thursday as the number of coronavirus cases across the region climbed, with Saudi's index the exception as...
National Commercial Bank (NCB), Saudi Arabia's largest lender by assets, is in early-stage merger talks with smaller rival Samba Financial Group, two sources familiar with the matter told Reuters.
Gulf markets slipped on Sunday as states began to lift coronavirus lockdowns, despite concerns among some health officials about a second wave of infections.
Saudi Arabia's banks face a tough few quarters as the coronavirus crisis and weak oil prices put pressure on profitability and loan growth, banking executives told Reuters.
Egypt's stock market fell on Thursday in response to the country's slower growth rate and poor quarterly profit reported by investment bank EFG Hermes
Major Gulf stock markets rose in early trade on Tuesday, taking their cue from gains at global equities on hopes for a coronavirus vaccine and a rally in oil price continued its rally.
* Ten of 11 Saudi banks rise * Samba rises on Q1 profit * Aramco closes over IPO price * El Sewedy extends losses on profit decline By Maqsood Alam May 18 (Reuters) - Most major Gulf stock markets rose on Monday, lifted by rising oil prices, led by Saudi Arabia after its...
National Commercial Bank , Saudi Arabia's biggest lender, on Sunday posted a 2.1% rise in quarterly profit despite higher provisions while Samba Financial Group surprised with lower provisions.
* Nine of 11 Saudi Arabian banks gain * Qatar sells $10 bln bonds in multi-tranches * Egypt extends night-time curfew by 15 days By Ateeq Shariff April 8 (Reuters) - Stock markets in the United Arab Emirates backtracked from two sessions of gains on Wednesday as investors...
Dubai has received commitments from a group of 10 banks for $9 billion (7.8 billion pounds) in loans to take full control of port operator DP World <DPW.DI> and refinance debt of state investment vehicle Dubai World, two sources told Reuters.
* Arabian Centres slides on poor Q3 profit * TAQA extends gains on ADPower proposal * Telecom Egypt leaps after update on Vodafone Egypt By Ateeq Shariff Feb 5 (Reuters) - Major Gulf stock markets were steady in quiet trade on Wednesday, while oil giant Saudi Aramco extended...
Saudi lender Samba Financial Group on Sunday posted a 30% rise in annual net profit, helped by a lower charge for an Islamic tax and a double-digit rise in revenue from special commissions, financing and investments.
* FAB in talks to buy Bank Audi's Egyptian unit * Aramco closes down at 34.5 riyals * Masraf Al Rayan extends gains on FY profit By Ateeq Shariff Jan 22 (Reuters) - Most major Gulf stock markets weakened on Wednesday, largely pulled down by losses in banks, but Abu Dhabi...
Saudi lender Samba Financial Group plans to raise $500 million in seven-year bonds, a document seen by Reuters showed on Wednesday.
Global banks who worked on Saudi Aramco's record initial public offering are pushing for an additional "incentive fee", three sources familiar with the matter said, as they try to boost relatively low earnings from the deal.
Global banks who worked on Saudi Aramco's <2222.SE> record initial public offering are pushing for an additional "incentive fee", three sources familiar with the matter said, as they try to boost relatively low earnings from the deal.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.