52 Week Range
As of on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Wynn Macau Says Application Made To List US$600 Million 5.625% Senior Notes
Wynn Resorts Says Wynn Macau To Issue $600 Mln Of 5.625% Senior Notes Due 2028
Wynn Macau Enters Notes Issuance Agreement
Wynn Macau, Limited is an holding company principally engaged in the development, owning and operation of destination casino gaming and entertainment resort facilities. The Company operates through two business segments: Wynn Macau and Wynn Palace. The Wynn Macau segment is engaged in the operation of a hotel and destination casino resort in Macau. The Wynn Palace is a project under development. The Company is also involved in the entity facilitates lending business within the Company through its subsidiaries.
Casinos & Gaming
Rua Cidade de Sintra
Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Ian Michael Coughlan
President, Executive Director
Matthew O. Maddox
Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
Vice Chairman of the Board, Chief Operating Officer, Executive Director
Robert Alexander Gansmo
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
A Malaysian judge on Friday ruled in favour of Wynn Macau <1128.HK> in a case against a fund manager who owed the casino millions of dollars, the company's lawyer said, the first time a casino has been allowed to recover dues in the country.
* Q1 TOTAL OPERATING REVENUE $1.28 BILLION VERSUS $1.01 BILLION
Shares in Wynn Macau <1128.HK> rose 6 percent on Thursday as trade resumed following the resignation of its founder Steve Wynn in the wake of allegations that he subjected women who worked for him to unwanted sexual advances.
* STEPHEN A. WYNN HAS RESIGNED AS CHAIRMAN OF BOARD, AN EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR AND CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
* TRADING IN SHARES AND DEBT SECURITIES OF CO HALTED PENDING ANNOUNCEMENT ON CHANGES IN DIRECTORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Trade in shares of Wynn Macau Ltd <1128.HK> were suspended on Wednesday, the Hong Kong stock exchange said without providing further details.
* FORMED SPECIAL COMMITTEE OF WRL BOARD TO INVESTIGATE ALLEGATIONS CONTAINED IN A JAN 26 WALL STREET JOURNAL ARTICLE
* QTRLY NET PROFIT ATTRIBUTABLE $179.2 MILLION VERSUS $46.6 MILLION
* Says its unit HONEST MOUNT INVESTMENTS LIMITED disposes WYNN MACAU's corporate bonds at T$124.2 million
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.