52 Week Range
As of on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
C C Land Says FY Profit Attributable Hk$171.1 Million
C C Land Holdings Says Worthwell Investments Subscribed Notes Issued By Scenery Journey
C C Land Holdings Posts HY Profit For Period Attributable Of Hk$68.3 Mln
C C Land Holdings Limited is a Hong Kong-based investment holding company principally engaged in the development and investment of properties. The Company operates through two business segments. The Property Development and Investment segment is engaged in the development and investment of properties. The Treasury Investment segment is engaged in the investment in securities and notes receivable, as well as the provision of financial services. The Company is also involved in the property holding business and the provision of corporate management services through its subsidiaries.
Rms 3308-10, 33/F, China Resources Bldg
26 Harbour Road, Wanchai
Chung Kiu Cheung
Executive Chairman of the Board
How Mun Lam
Executive Deputy Chairman of the Board, Managing Director
Chi Keung Wong
Executive Deputy Chairman of the Board
Chun Cheong Leung
Wai Fai Leung
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* EXPECTS TO RECORD TURNAROUND FROM LOSS OF ABOUT HK$357 MILLION LAST YEAR TO A PROFIT IN REGION OF HK$280 MILLION FOR FY
* HY profit attributable to owners of parent HK$59.9 million versus HK$32.5 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Board does not recommend payment of a final dividend for year ended 31 December 2016
* Is expecting to record a loss attributable to its shareholders of approximately HK$385 million for year ended 31 December 2016
CC Land Holdings Ltd <1224.HK>, a firm run by Chinese property magnate Cheung Chung-kiu, has agreed to pay 1.15 billion pounds to buy London's "Cheesegrater" skyscraper, owners British Land <BLND.L> and Oxford Properties said on Wednesday.
* Unit of company as buyer and company as buyer's guarantor, entered into agreement with sellers and oxford guarantor
CC Land Holdings Ltd, a firm run by Chinese property magnate Cheung Chung-kiu, has agreed to pay 1.15 billion pounds ($1.4 billion) to buy London's "Cheesegrater" skyscraper, owners British Land and Oxford Properties said on Wednesday.
* British Land And Oxford Properties exchange contracts for sale of Leadenhall Building to C C land
Property developer C C Land Holdings Ltd said on Wednesday it was in "advanced discussions" regarding a potential acquisition of Leadenhall Building in London.
British Land <BLND.L> and Oxford Properties are in advanced talks to sell the "Cheesegrater" skyscraper in London, with some media reports naming China's CC Land as the potential buyer in a billion pound ($1.2 billion) deal.
* Co through its two units entered into agreements to acquire indirectly freehold interest and leasehold interest of London property
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.