52 Week Range
As of on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Genscript Biotech HY Loss Attributable Us$27.3 Million
Genscript Biotech Expects HY Loss Of About US$29.4 Mln To US$44.2 Mln
Genscript Biotech Corp Updates On Development Of LCAR-B38M (JNJ-4528) In Multiple Myeloma
Genscript Biotech Corporation is a Hong Kong-based investment holding company principally engaged in life science research and related businesses. The Company operates through four segments. Life Sciences Research Services segment includes gene and peptide synthesis, deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) and primer synthesis, DNA sequencing, customized antibody production, protein expression and the production of stable cell lines. Preclinical Drug Development Services segment includes protein and antibody engineering, the study of in vitro drug and the study of in vivo drug. Life Sciences Research Catalog Products segment provides antibodies, recombinant proteins, equipment for protein isolation and analysis, molecular biology reagents, peptide, biochemicals and stable cell lines. Industrial Synthetic Biology Products segment is engaged in the development and production of industrial enzymes.
Biotechnology & Drugs
Yongxi Road, Jiangning Science Park
Executive Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
President, Co-Founder, Executive Director
Vice President - Investor Relations, Executive Director
Vice President - Strategy
Senior vice President - Public Relation Department
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Amgen Inc <AMGN.O>, updating the first trial of its bispecific antibody for multiple myeloma, said on Monday seven out of 10 patients given the second-highest dose of AMG420 responded to the drug, including four with no detectable cancer.
When U.S. biotech startup Sorrento Therapeutics named ex-Lehman Brothers executive Jiong Shao as its new finance chief about two months ago, it was widely seen as a move driven by his background in raising capital for Alibaba and Tencent.
* UNIT RECEIVED PERMISSION OF CLINICAL TRIAL GRANTED BY CHINA FDA WITH RESPECT TO LCAR- B38M CAR-T FOR AUTOLOGOUS INFUSION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* HUANG ZUIE-CHIN RESIGNED AS A NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ANNOUNCES ACQUISITION OF 100% OF ENTIRE ISSUED SHARES OF CUSTOMARRAY, INC. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* US, IRELAND UNITS & JANSSEN BIOTECH ENTER COLLABORATION & LICENSE AGREEMENT TO DEVELOP MULTIPLE MYELOMA PRODUCTS
* JANSSEN ENTERS WORLDWIDE COLLABORATION AND LICENSE AGREEMENT WITH CHINESE COMPANY LEGEND BIOTECH TO DEVELOP INVESTIGATIONAL CAR-T ANTI-CANCER THERAPY
* APPLICATION FOR INVESTIGATIONAL NEW DRUG BY UNIT ACCEPTED BY CHINA FDA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* INFORMED THAT ADDITIONAL 50 MILLION SHARES & 25 MILLION SHARES OF GS CORP WERE TRANSFERRED TO ZHANG TRUST & WANG TRUST, RESPECTIVELY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Kanglitai informed by CFDA of approval on clinical trial; approved to commence clinical studies of KLT-1101 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Informed by GS Corp that 5 million shares & 2.5 million shares of GS Corp were transffered to Zhang Trust and Wang Trust respectively Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* HY profit attributable to shareholders of company up 13.6% to about US$15.0 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Bsj Nanjing entered into bsj capital increase agreement with prc fund and bsj hk
Promising new data on blood and bone marrow cancer therapies that re-engineer immune system cells are convincing more doctors of the validity of the approach, according to Reuters interviews at the world's biggest annual oncology meeting.
A small trial conducted in China found that an experimental therapy using altered cells to recruit the body's immune system to attack cancer can induce remission in most patients with advanced multiple myeloma, a blood plasma cancer.
* application for clinical trial on KLT-1101 was accepted by China food and drug administration on 4 May 2017. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Company and china resources parties have entered into a termination agreement
* Group is expected to record a significant increase in net profit for year ended December 31, 2016
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.