52 Week Range
As of on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Sunac China Holdings Says Oct Contracted Sales Value About RMB64.43 Bln, Up 23%
Sunac China Holdings Enters Purchase Agreement For Issuance Of US$650 Mln 7.5% Senior Notes Due 2024
Sunac China Holdings Posts Sept Contracted Sales Value Of Rmb62.91 BLN, Up 18%
Sunac China Holdings Limited is principally engaged in the sales of properties in the People’s Republic of China (the PRC). The Company operates its business through two segments: Property Development and Property Management and Others. The Company’s subsidiaries include Sunac Real Estate Investment Holdings Ltd., Qiwei Real Estate Investment Holdings Ltd. and Yingzi Real Estate Investment Holdings Ltd..
10/F, Building C7, Magnetic Plaza,
Binshuixi Road, Nankai District
Executive Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
Chief Financial Officer, Vice President, Company Secretary
Executive Director, Executive President of the Group and the President of the Shanghai regional branch
Executive Director, Executive President of the Group and the President of the Guangzhou and Shenzhen regional branch
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
China Evergrande Group and Sunac China Holdings sold $2 billion and $750 million in senior notes, respectively, on Monday, the fourth issuance of dollar bonds for both these developers in six months.
* APRIL CONTRACTED SALES VALUE AMOUNTED TO RMB35.18 BILLION, UP 84 PERCENT
* ENTERED INTO PURCHASE AGREEMENT IN CONNECTION WITH ISSUE OF SENIOR NOTES OF US$1.1 BILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* PROPOSES TO CONDUCT AN INTERNATIONAL OFFERING OF US$ SENIOR FIXED RATE NOTES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* MARCH CONTRACTED SALES VALUE AMOUNTED TO RMB30.83 BILLION, UP 38%
* Sunac's 2017 core profit more than triples to record (Adds comments, background)
Sunac China, the country's fourth-largest property developer, said on Thursday it plans to boost contract sales by 24 percent this year to 450 billion yuan ($72 billion).
Sunac China, the country's fourth-largest property developer, said on Thursday that core profit more than tripled, helped by a big jump in revenue.
HNA Infrastructure Investment Group Co Ltd on Monday said it plans to sell a property unit and a logistics unit in Chinese resort island Hainan to property developer Sunac China for a total of 1.9 billion yuan ($300.47 million).
* At least 7 Chinese listed developers in HK issued positive earnings f'casts
Sunac China is expecting a solid earnings jump for 2017, forecasting net profits to surge over 240 percent thanks to an increase in revenue and gross margin.
* FEB CONTRACTED SALES OF RMB19.11 BILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* REFERS TO INVESTMENT BY CO IN AGGREGATE AMOUNT OF ABOUT RMB15.041 BILLION IN LESHI INTERNET, LESHI ZHIXIN AND LESHI PICTURES
* CONTRACTED SALES VALUE AMOUNTED TO RMB22.18 BILLION IN JANUARY 2018
* ANNOUNCES STRATEGIC COOPERATION RELATING TO DALIAN WANDA COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES
* Leshi shares drop daily limit of 10 pct after 9-mth suspension
* DECEMBER GROUP ACHIEVED A SUBSCRIPTION VALUE OF RMB63.95 BILLION
A chastened Tianjin-based property developer is laying the foundation to build a better balance sheet. Sunac China Holdings plans to raise $1 billion by selling discounted shares. Thanks to a 380 percent rise in the company's share price over the last 12 months, it's a good...
Property developer Sunac China Holdings Ltd said on Friday it would sell HK$7.82 billion ($1 billion) worth of new shares to its major shareholder, the second share placement in five months after it vowed to slash its debt ratio.
Property developer Sunac China Holdings Ltd said on Friday it would sell HK$7.82 billion ($1 billion) worth of new shares to its major shareholder, raising proceeds for general working capital.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.