52 Week Range
As of on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Hong Kong's Chow Tai Fook Jewellery Acquires Enzo Jewelry
Chow Tai Fook Jewellery Says Qtrly Hong Kong And Macau Same Store Sales Growth Declined 35%
Chow Tai Fook Jewellery Group Syas HY Same Store Sales Growth In Mainland China Stood At 1.8%
Chow Tai Fook Jewellery Group Limited is an investment holding company. The Company is principally engaged in the manufacture and sale of mass luxury and high-end luxury jewelry, as well as the provision of jewelry related services. The Company is also involved in the distribution of watches of various brands. The Company’s main products include gem-set products, gold products and platinum/karat gold products. The Company operates its business through four segments: Jewelry Business in the Mainland China, Watch Business in the Mainland China, Business in Hong Kong, Macau and Other Markets and Business of Hearts on Fire.
38/F, New World Tower
16-18 Queen's Road Central
Executive Chairman of the Board
Yu Tung Cheng
Honorary Chairman of the Board
Finance Director, Joint Company Secretary, Executive Director
Siu-Kee Kee Kent Wong
Managing Director, Executive Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* China's H1 same-store sales rise 4.9 pct; HK, Macau up 24.4 pct
Chow Tai Fook Jewellery Group Ltd, China's largest jeweller by market value, reported on Thursday an 8.8 percent jump in half-year profit, underpinned by solid consumer sentiment and an uptick in mainland tourists to Hong Kong.
* QTRLY SAME STORE SALES GROWTH FOR HONG KONG & MACAU 5 PERCENT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Chow Tai Fook Jewellery Group Ltd, the biggest jeweller in Chinese territories by market value, on Tuesday reported a 46 percent profit rise in the first half and said it aims to continue expanding in mainland China in the second.
Hong Kong's Chow Tai Fook Jewellery Group Ltd, the largest jeweller in Chinese territories by market value, on Tuesday said it aims to open a net 140 to 150 points of sale in mainland China in its current financial year.
Chow Tai Fook Jewellery Group Ltd, China's largest jeweller by market value, reported on Tuesday a 46 percent increase in first-half profit as consumer sentiment improved.
* Sept same store sales growth in Hong Kong and Macau 13 percent Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* For the three months ended 30 June 2017, same store sales growth for Hong Kong and Macau rose 5% yoy
* H2 revenue grows 4.4 pct compared with 23.5 pct plunge in H1
* FY profit attributable HK$3,055.3 million versus HK$2,941.4 million a year ago
* March retail sales up 3.1 pct in value, first rise in 2 years
A 59.60-carat pink diamond sold for a record $71.2 million (57.20 million pounds) in Hong Kong on Tuesday to local jewellers Chow Tai Fook after a five-minute bidding war between three phone bidders.
* Same store sales growth of 1% during chinese new year period for Mainland China
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.