for-phone-onlyfor-tablet-portrait-upfor-tablet-landscape-upfor-desktop-upfor-wide-desktop-up

Mitsui Sugar Co., Ltd.

2109.T

Latest Trade

2,283.00JPY

Change

-9.00(-0.39%)

Volume

38,900

Today's Range

2,269.00

 - 

2,321.00

52 Week Range

2,067.00

 - 

3,125.00

As of on the Tokyo Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay

Latest Developments

Mitsui Sugar to buy 70 pct stake in SIS’88 Pte for $70 mln

Sept 21(Reuters) - Mitsui Sugar Co Ltd <2109.T>:Says it plans to acquire 70 percent stake in Singapore-based refined sugar sales company SIS’88 Pte Ltd, for $70 million .Transaction date between late September and early October .Says MITSUI &CO., LTD. <<<8031.T>>> will hold remaining 30 percent stake in SIS’88 Pte Ltd.

R&I affirms Mitsui Sugar's rating at "BBB+" and announces stable outlook

Jan 31(Reuters) - Mitsui Sugar Co Ltd <2109.T>:Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) affirmed the company's rating at "BBB+".Rating outlook stable.

Toray Industries to make biofuel feedstock from sugar cane in Thailand - Nikkei

Nikkei: Toray Industries to spend 5 billion yen to 6 billion yen on construction of one of the world's largest plants for processing bagasse in Thailand .Toray industries will form a JV with Japan's Mitsui Sugar in bangkok this month, with Toray owning 67% and Mitsui Sugar holding 33%.

Mitsui Sugar's unit NUTRI plans to buy nutrition business from SUZUKEN's unit

Mitsui Sugar Co Ltd <2109.T> :Says its unit NUTRI Co Ltd enters into agreement to buy nutrition business from SUZUKEN's unit Sanwa Kagaku Kenkyusho Co Ltd, effective on April 1, 2017.

Mitsui Sugar announces change of president and CEO

Mitsui Sugar Co Ltd:Appoints Daisuke Saiga as new president and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the co to replace Masaaki Iida, effective in late June.

R&I affirms Mitsui Sugar's rating at "BBB+" and announces stable outlook

Mitsui Sugar Co Ltd:Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) affirmed the company's rating at "BBB+".Rating outlook stable.

Mitsui Sugar raises consolidated full-year net profit outlook for FY 2016

Mitsui Sugar Co Ltd:Says the company reaffirmed the consolidated full-year outlook for revenue at 100,000 mln yen for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2016.Operating profit forecast increased to 5,000 mln yen from 4,500 mln yen.Ordinary profit forecast increased to 12,000 mln yen from 10,500 mln yen.Net profit forecast increased to 7,000 mln yen from 6,400 mln yen.Earnings per share increased to 52.42 yen from 47.93 yen.Says net profit outlook raised due to the steady growth of sugar business and cost reduction.

Mitsui Sugar raises year-end dividend forecast for FY 2015

Mitsui Sugar Co Ltd:Says it raised the year-end dividend forecast to 6 yen per share from 4 yen per share for the FY ended March 2015.

R&I affirms Mitsui Sugar's rating at "BBB+" and stable outlook

Mitsui Sugar Co Ltd:Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) affirmed Mitsui Sugar's rating at "BBB+".Rating outlook stable.

Mitsui Sugar to acquire shares in NUTRI Co., Ltd

Mitsui Sugar Co Ltd:To acquire 1,224,000 shares in NUTRI Co., Ltd., which is engaged in development, production and sale of food for medical care in Japan, on Dec. 1.To hold 1,224,000 shares (51 pct voting power) in NUTRI.

Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.

for-phone-onlyfor-tablet-portrait-upfor-tablet-landscape-upfor-desktop-upfor-wide-desktop-up