52 Week Range
As of on the Tokyo Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
Oct 10 (Reuters) - Programmed Maintenance Services Limited <PRG.AX>::Federal Court of Australia approved scheme of arrangement for Persol Holdings Co to buy all shares in co.
Aug 29 (Reuters) - Persol Holdings Co Ltd <2181.T>:* Says it will transfer stake in affiliated company and related management business to PERSOL RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT CO LTD, effective Sept. 1 .
July 14 (Reuters) - Programmed Maintenance Services Ltd <PRG.AX>:board recommends acquisition proposal from PERSOL.PERSOL proposes to acquire 100% of issued share capital of programmed for a cash price of $3.02 (offer price) per share.Programmed maintenance services ltd - cash consideration of $3.02 cash per share will be reduced by amount of any such special dividend..deal will have no impact on programmed's operations, customers and employees..directors unanimously recommend scheme, in absence of a superior proposal.Offer price of $3.02 represents an enterprise value of $992 million.PERSOL and co agreed that co's dividend reinvestment plan will be suspended in respect of fy17 final dividend of 3.5 cents.Under proposal, programmed may declare and pay a fully-franked special dividend.
July 14 (Reuters) - Persol Holdings Co Ltd <2181.T>:* Says it will acquire all shares of Australia-based firm, Programmed Maintenance Services Limited, for A$791 million, or 69.1 billion yen, after October .
May 17 (Reuters) - Temp Holdings Co Ltd <2181.T> ::* Says it plans to change its name to Persol Holdings Co Ltd, effective on July 1.
May 17 (Reuters) - Temp Holdings Co Ltd <2181.T> ::* Says it plans to distribute 21,500 shares of its treasury common stock through private placement to raise 49.9 million yen in total .* Says placement date is June 2.
Autobacs Seven Co Ltd <9832.T>: Says the co plans to fully buy Support-A Co.,Ltd on Feb. 24 .Says the acquisition price is not disclosed.
Temp Holdings Co Ltd:Announces an agreement to expand their existing North Asia joint venture, TS Kelly Workforce Solutions (formed in 2012), to cover units of the two entities' of Asia and the Pacific.The new joint venture, TS Kelly Asia Pacific, will be headquartered in Singapore and is expected to be the largest workforce solutions company in the Asia Pacific region.Temp Holdings will continue to own 51 percent of the expanded JV, with Kelly Services holds the remaining 49 percent.And in order to make it happen, Temp Holdings to buy 67,690,845 shares in Kelly Services (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. which is JV after the commencement of joint venture business for $119 million (with actual cash payment amount of $36 million).Says the agreement to be signed on April 11 and the whole joint venture business expected to be commenced in between mid-May and early July.
Temp Holdings Co Ltd:Says the company raised the consolidated mid-year outlook for the FY ending March 2016.Revenue forecast increased to 246,100 million yen from 240,000 million yen.Operating profit forecast increased to 13,200 million yen from 10,000 million yen.Ordinary profit forecast increased to 13,300 million yen from 10,100 million yen.Net profit forecast increased to 8,000 million yen from 5,880 million yen.Earnings per share forecast increased to 36.00 yen from 26.19 yen.Says the company raised the consolidated full-year outlook for the FY ending March 2016.Revenue forecast increased to 515,000 million yen from 500,000 million yen.Operating profit forecast with unchanged 26,000 million yen.Ordinary profit forecast with unchanged 26,200 million yen.Net profit forecast increased with unchanged 15,250 million yen.Earnings per share forecast with unchanged 66.60 yen.Comments that increased demand and decreased cost are the main reasons for the forecast.
Temp Holdings Co Ltd:Adjusted the conversion price for second series convertible bonds to 929.1 yen per share from 2,787.3 yen per share, effective Oct. 29.Adjusted year-end dividend forecast to 6 yen per share from 12 yen per share for FY ending March 2016 due to stock split.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.