52 Week Range
As of on the Tokyo Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Armas Pharmaceuticals Announcing Launch Of Oncology Injectable Irinotecan
R&I affirms Yakult Honsha's rating at "A+" and announces stable outlook -R&I
Yakult Honsha buys back 4.9 mln shares for 36 bln yen and to retire treasury shares
YAKULT HONSHA CO.,LTD. is a Japan-based company mainly engaged in the manufacture and sale of dairy products and pharmaceuticals. The Company operates through three segments. The Beverages and Food Manufacturing and Sale segment is engaged in the manufacture and sale of dairy products, beverages, noodles and healthy food, the purchase and sale of materials, as well as the transportation business. The Company operates business in Japan, the Americas, Europe, Asia and Oceania. The Pharmaceuticals Manufacturing and Sale segment is engaged in the manufacture and sale of anticancer drugs and other ethical drugs. The Others segment is engaged in the production and sale of cosmetics, as well as the operation of professional baseball clubs.
Yakult Honsha Bldg.
1-1-19, Higashi Shinbashi
President, Executive President, Representative Director
President of Subsidiary, Independent Director
Executive Vice President, Chief Director of International Business, Director
Senior Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Research & Development, Director of Central Research Institute, Director
Senior Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Business Support, Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* DANONE COMPLETES SALE OF PART OF ITS STAKE IN YAKULT FOR EUR 1.3 BILLION
* Says it bought back 4.9 million shares of its common stock, for 36 billion yen in total, through ToSTNeT-3, on Feb. 16
* Says it will repurchase 4.9 million shares of its common stock, at the price of 7,400 yen per share, through ToSTNeT-3, on Feb. 16
French foods group Danone <DANO.PA> is to sell a 1.5 billion euros ($1.9 billion) stake in Japanese company Yakult <2267.T> in its latest initiative to boost shareholder returns.
* Says its top shareholder, France-based co DANONE, will cut voting power in the company to 7.7 percent(12.5 million shares) from 21.5 percent(35.2 million shares)
* Says it will repurchase up to 5 million shares, representing 3 percent of outstanding, for up to 36 billion yen in total, during the period from Feb. 16 to Feb. 28
French food group Danone , which is facing investor pressure to boost returns, plans to sell a 14 percent stake in Japanese probiotics maker Yakult, both companies said on Wednesday.
* Says Sumiya Hori, the current Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer, will become Honorary Chairman, effective June 21
* Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) affirmed the company's rating at "A+" -R&I
* Says it terminated three business cooperation agreements with API Co Ltd and Yakult Honsha Company, Limited
* Subgroup analysis suggests survival benefit in patients with advanced liver cancer treated with resminostat
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.