52 Week Range
As of on the Taiwan Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
USITC Institutes Section 337 Investigation Of Certain Wireless Communication Devices And Related Components
HTC's Sept Sales Up 1.5% Y/Y
HTC Posts August Sales Down 47.1% Y/Y
HTC Corporation is a Taiwan-based company principally engaged in the design, manufacture and sales of smart phones. The Company is also involved in virtual reality (VR), wearable device and Internet of Things (IoT) businesses. The Company distributes its products in domestic market to overseas markets, such as Europe, the Americas and the rest areas of Asia.
No. 23, Xinghua Road, Taoyuan District
Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, General Manager
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Technology Officer
Chief Administrative Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
HTC Corp <2498.TW> has hired Yves Maitre as its new CEO, the smartphone maker said on Tuesday as it announced the replacement of Cher Wang by the former Orange executive.
Taiwan-based smartphone maker HTC Corp said on Tuesday former Orange executive Yves Maitre has been named HTC's new CEO, effective immediately.
Taiwanese smartphone maker HTC Corp said its sales fell nearly 68 percent in June, its biggest slump in more than two years, as the struggling firm continues to lose customers amid intensifying competition with nimbler manufacturing rivals.
Smartphone maker HTC plans to slash around a quarter of its global workforce through job cuts at its manufacturing unit in Taiwan, in a bid to better manage resources as the company continues to battle dwindling sales.
* SAYS UNAUDITED CONSOLIDATED REVENUE AT T$2.10 BILLION ($70.72 million) IN APRIL, T$10.89 BILLION IN JAN-APRIL Source text in English: https://bit.ly/2w7OFHm Further company coverage: ($1 = 29.6940 Taiwan dollars) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* SAYS MARCH SALES DOWN 46.7 PERCENT Y/Y AT T$2.8 BILLION ($95.84 million) Source text in Chinese: http://mops.twse.com.tw/mops/web/t146sb05 Further company coverage: ($1 = 29.2150 Taiwan dollars) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* Stock jumps after HTC says expects gain from Google deal soon
Shares of Taiwan's HTC Corp rose more than 4 percent in early trade on Tuesday after it said it expects to get a boost from a deal sealed with Google earlier this year.
* SAYS ITS Q4 AFTER-TAX NET LOSS AT T$9.8 BILLION ($337.08 million) Source text English: https://bit.ly/2DUs3ZG Further company coverage: ($1 = 29.0730 Taiwan dollars) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* SAYS FEB SALES AT T$2.6 BILLION ($88.92 million) Source text in Chinese: bit.ly/29I3zX1 (Please cut and paste the link into a browser to see the release) Further company coverage: ($1 = 29.2400 Taiwan dollars) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* SAYS COMPANY'S PRESIDENT OF SMARTPHONE AND CONNECTED DEVICES BUSINESS CHIALIN CHANG RESIGNS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* SAYS JAN SALES DOWN 27.0 PERCENT Y/Y AT T$3.40 BILLION ($115.76 million) Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/29I3zX1 Further company coverage: ($1 = 29.3720 Taiwan dollars) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* SAYS IT COMPLETES $1.1 BILLION COOPERATION AGREEMENT WITH GOOGLE
* SAYS DEC SALES DOWN 37.25 PERCENT Y/Y Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/29I3zX1 Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* SAYS NOV SALES DOWN 26.2 PERCENT Y/Y AT T$5.66 BILLION ($188.57 million) Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/29I3zX1 Further company coverage: ($1 = 30.0150 Taiwan dollars) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
Further company coverage: ($1 = 30.1690 Taiwan dollars) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
Further company coverage: ($1 = 30.3630 Taiwan dollars) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
When HTC Corp brought back founder Cher Wang two years ago to turn around the struggling Taiwanese mobile phone maker, investors hoped she could stem a sharp loss in market share to Apple and Samsung Electronics.
Shares in Taiwanese technology company HTC Corp rose 9.96 pct in early trading on Friday.
Alphabet Inc's <GOOGL.O> Google said it would pay $1.1 billion for the division at Taiwan's HTC Corp <2498.TW> that develops the U.S. firm's Pixel smartphones - its second major foray into phone hardware after an earlier costly failure.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.