52 Week Range
As of on the Tokyo Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Kirin Holdings To Buy 95 Percent Of Kyowa Hakko Bio For About 128 Billion Yen
Kirin Holdings To Hike Annual Dividends Each Year Through 2021 - Nikkei
Kirin Holdings discusses to sell Lion-Dairy and Drinks business
Kirin Holdings Company, Limited is a holding company. The Company is engaged in alcohol beverages, non-alcohol beverages, and pharmaceuticals and bio-chemicals businesses. The Company's segments include Integrated Beverages, Pharmaceuticals and Bio-chemicals, and Others. Its Others segment includes food business, such as dairy products, and others. Its businesses comprise Japan Integrated Beverages, Overseas Integrated Beverages, and Pharmaceuticals and Bio-chemicals. The Japan Integrated Beverages business conducts manufacturing and sales of alcoholic beverages and non-alcoholic beverages in Japan. The Overseas Integrated Beverages business includes Lion Nathan Limited (Lion), Schincariol Participacoes e Representacoes S.A. (Brasil Kirin) and Myanmar Brewery Limited. The Pharmaceuticals and Bio-chemicals business includes Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co., Ltd., ProStrakan Group plc and Kyowa Hakko Bio Co., Ltd.
Nakano Central Park South
President, President of Subsidiary, Representative Director
Executive Vice President
Vice President, Representative Director
Managing Executive Officer, Director
Managing Executive Officer, Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Australia's competition watchdog on Thursday raised concerns about Canadian dairy firm Saputo Inc's acquisition of the Australian specialty cheese business of Japan's Kirin Holdings.
Australia's competition watchdog on Thursday raised concerns about Canadian dairy firm Saputo Inc's acquisition of the Australian cheese business of Japan's Kirin Holdings.
Japanese brewer Kirin Holdings Co Ltd <2503.T> said on Tuesday it would take a 30.3% stake in cosmetics company Fancl Corp <4921.T> for 129 billion yen ($1.21 billion) as it reduces its exposure to the shrinking domestic beer market.
Japanese brewer Kirin Holdings Co Ltd said on Tuesday it would take a 30.3% stake in cosmetics company Fancl Corp for 129 billion yen ($1.21 billion) as it reduces its exposure to the shrinking domestic beer market.
Japanese beverage maker Kirin Holdings Co Ltd on Friday cut its full-year profit outlook, saying it was set to record an impairment loss related to a possible sale of its Australian unit Lion Pty Ltd's dairy and drinks business.
Canada's Saputo Inc. has purchased the Australian cheese business of Japan's Kirin Holdings for about 20 billion yen ($179 million), the Nikkei reported on Friday, citing anonymous sources.
The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
Japan's beer and beverage maker Kirin Holdings Co Ltd said on Tuesday it has started a strategic review of its Australian Lion-Dairy and Drinks unit, looking at a possible sale among its options.
* Says it bought back 3.3 million shares for 10.22 billion yen in total from April 1 to April 30
* KIRIN HOLDINGS TO EXPAND CAPACITY OF BREWERY IN MYANMAR BY 60% Source text: (s.nikkei.com/2Jy11L4) Further company coverage:
* REATA ANNOUNCES THAT KYOWA HAKKO KIRIN RECEIVED SAKIGAKE PRIORITY REVIEW DESIGNATION FOR BARDOXOLONE METHYL IN JAPAN Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Kirin Holdings Co Ltd aims to expand in health food and beverages, its chief executive said, as the Japanese brewery adopts a different strategy from rivals which have spent big on breweries abroad to offset a drop in domestic beer consumption.
* Says its stock will begin trading on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (TSE) second section on March 19, 2018, under the symbol "6570"
* Says it will repurchase up to 50 million shares, representing 5.5 percent of outstanding
* KIRIN HOLDINGS SAYS TO BUY BACK UP TO 5.5 PERCENT OF OWN SHARES WORTH 100 BILLION YEN ($932.57 million) Further company coverage: ($1 = 107.2300 yen)
* KIRIN HOLDINGS' OPERATING PROFIT FOR THE YEAR ENDED IN DEC APPEARS TO HAVE GROWN 10 PERCENT TO 155 BILLION YEN - NIKKEI
Kirin Holdings Co <2503.T> is considering buying a stake in Vietnam's largest beer maker, Sabeco <SAB.HM>, a spokesman for the Japanese beer maker said on Monday.
Japan's Kirin Holdings Co Ltd <2503.T> said on Tuesday it would sell its share in a pharmaceutical research joint venture with California-based drugmaker Amgen Inc <AMGN.O> for $780 million.
* Says it plans to adopt International Financial Reporting Standards for its consolidated financial statements from fiscal year ending Dec. 31, 2017, instead of the Japanese Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
* Kirin-Amgen joint venture to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Amgen
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.