52 Week Range
As of on the Tokyo Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Lawson Will Expand Its Footprint In The Philippines To About 500 Stores By 2024 - Nikkei
Ningbo Gaofa Automotive Control System to pay A shares div for FY 2017 on June 8
IGis System raises 6.57 bln won in private placement
Lawson, Inc. is a company mainly engaged in the operation of convenience stores. The Company operates in four segments. The Domestic Convenience Store segment operates chains of convenience stores under the names LAWSON, NATURAL LAWSON, and LAWSON STORE 100. The Seijoishii segment operates the supermarkets. The Entertainment related segment sells tickets for concerts, music and video software, as well as operate complex cinemas. The Finance related segment operates the banking business.
President, Chief Human Resource Officer, Representative Director
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Executive Officer, Chief Director of Shared Service, Director
Senior Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Business Strategy, Director
Senior Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Communication
Managing Executive Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* Says it sells 92 shares of Kanagawa-based firm, which is mainly engaged in convenience store business, to Lawson Inc
Nearly three-quarters of Japanese companies expect the economy to keep expanding at least another year, extending an already strong run, although they were not as bullish as market estimates, a Reuters poll showed.
* Kobe says three senior executives knew about data tampering
* Says it and new unit, which will be established in November, will take over partial convenience store business from CVS Bay Area Inc for 4.83 billion yen in total, effective March 1, 2018
Japanese stocks yet again scaled a 21-year high on Wednesday, cheered by booming profits for Japan Inc. including exporters such as Sony and Nitto Denko.
Japanese stocks scaled a fresh 21-year high on Wednesday morning, cheered by booming profits for Japan Inc. including exporters such as Sony and Nitto Denko.
A series of safety scandals at Japanese companies have put the country's lionized factory floor under scrutiny as manufacturers struggle with increased pressure on costs, stricter enforcement of standards and growing competition.
* Lawson Inc's net profit likely grew 4 percent on the year in the six months ended August - Nikkei
* Lawson Inc could report just over 16 billion yen in group operating profit for the first quarter ended in May, down 7% on the year - Nikkei
Japanese firms say shrinking domestic demand is their biggest worry over the next three years while labour shortages are a close second, a Reuters poll found, highlighting the difficulties of coping with a dwindling and rapidly ageing population.
Shrinking domestic demand and a deepening labour shortage are the biggest headaches cited by Japanese firms as they look three years ahead, the latest Reuters Corporate survey showed. Below are the questions and answers to the poll conducted June 2-15 for Reuters by Nikkei...
A vast majority of Japanese companies have no interest to participate in China's sweeping "Belt and Road" initiative, seeing greater business opportunities in other international economic co-operation, a Reuters poll shows.
* Says it will issue 1.7 million shares to Lawson Inc and 227,000 shares to current chairman of the board of the company Shunji Meguro, or 1.9 million shares in total, at the price of 530 yen per share, to raise 997.5 million yen, with a payment date on June 30
Investors are wary of a new blot on Japan Inc's image. Camera and photocopier-maker Fujifilm said on Thursday it had uncovered some dodgy accounting abroad. The negative stock market reaction to a $200 million flub is telling.
Japan's plans to implement more employee-friendly laws are set to prove painful for many companies, with half saying labor costs will rise and two-thirds considering ways to lift productivity to offset the impact of the reforms, a Reuters poll showed.
* Says the company enters into a business combination contract with Lawson, as a step of capital and business alliance formed with Lawson Inc previously
* Says it will take over part of convenience store business from Three F Co Ltd
* Lawson Inc likely logged a 2 percent increase in group operating profit for the fiscal year ended in February to reach nearly 74 billion yen - Nikkei
* Says Mitsubishi acquired 16.6 million shares of Lawson Inc through its takeover bid during the period from Dec. 22, 2016 to Feb. 9, 2017
* Says it to set up a preparation company in Tokyo in the late of November for entrance in banking industry
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.