52 Week Range
As of on the Korea Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Jin Air Says Q1 Operating Profit 50.9 Bln Won Vs. 53.1 Bln Won Year Earlier
Jin Air CO LTD is a Korea-based Company principally engaged in the business of air transportation. The Company is mainly engaged in passenger transportation and route units. In addition, the Company is engaged in the transportation of cargoes and In-flight sales. The Company provides domestic and international flight services.
3F, 453, Gonghang-daero, Gangseo-gu
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* KOSPI rises, foreigners net sellers * Korean won strengthens versus U.S. dollar * South Korea benchmark bond yield rises SEOUL, March 31 (Reuters) - Round-up of South Korean financial markets: ** South Korean shares rose more than 2% on Tuesday as factory data from China...
Korean Air Lines has warned that the coronavirus outbreak could threaten its survival after more than half of the world restricted passengers entering from South Korea.
A South Korean heiress known for delaying a Korean Air Lines flight in 2014 because she was angry at the way she was served nuts has accused her younger brother of disobeying their late father's will to manage the airline's parent company together.
Asian refining profit margins for 10 ppm gasoil plunged on Tuesday, battered by abundant supplies, while jet fuel margins have slumped to their lowest levels in more than four months due to lacklustre demand from the aviation sector. Refining margins, also known as cracks...
Several Asian airlines have cut flights to Hong Kong for the coming weeks, an industry scheduling publication showed, as anti-government protests in the city grow increasingly violent and disrupt daily life.
Round-up of South Korean financial markets:
Southwest Airlines Co <LUV.N> and Brazil's Gol Linhas Aereas <GOLL4.SA> have grounded a total of 13 Boeing Co <BA.N> 737 NG airplanes, the companies said, after U.S. regulators ordered urgent inspections.
* KOSPI rises for 6th straight session, foreigners net sellers
* KOSPI rises, foreigners net sellers * Korean won strengthens versus U.S. dollar * South Korea benchmark bond yield rises SEOUL, Sept 11 (Reuters) - Round-up of South Korean financial markets: South Korean shares gained on Wednesday, as investor appetite for riskier assets...
Korean Air Lines <003490.KS>, the country's top carrier, said on Monday it will suspend flights between the South Korean city of Busan and Japan's Sapporo from Sept. 3, due to lean demand amid a worsening diplomatic and economic row between the two nations.
Delta Air Lines bought a small stake in Korean Air Lines Co's parent company and said it wants to increase it to 10%, giving a boost to the management of South Korea's top carrier that seeks to thwart a local activist fund's challenge.
Kim Bo-Min, a Starbucks barista, paid 140,000 won ($118) for a round-trip from her hometown of Daegu to the popular resort island of Jeju, arriving on T'Way Air Co Ltd, part of South Korea's rapidly growing low-cost airline sector.
Round-up of South Korean financial markets:
* KOSPI index edges down, foreigners sell * Korean won inches up against USD * South Korea bond yields down SEOUL, March 7 (Reuters) - Round-up of South Korean financial markets: ** South Korea's KOSPI stock index inched down on Thursday, tracking Wall Street losses after...
Round-up of South Korean financial markets: ** South Korea's KOSPI stock index ended higher on Friday after China and the United States agreed to hold their first trade talks since June next week and as extended gains in the Turkish lira ebbed worries about a potential Turkey...
South Korea's Jin Air <272450.KS> escaped the worst of regulatory wrath on Friday when it was allowed to keep its business licence in the wake of public outrage over the behaviour of members of its founding family.
* KOSPI index rises, foreigners sell * Korean won gains against U.S. dollar * South Korea bond yields down SEOUL, Aug 17 (Reuters) - Round-up of South Korean financial markets: ** South Korea's KOSPI stock index and the won strengthened on Friday after China and the United...
South Korea on Friday announced its decision to not revoke the aviation business license of budget carrier Jin Air, sending its shares surging as much as 20 percent.
South Korean budget carrier Jin Air's shares rose as much as 8.9 percent on Friday morning ahead of the government's scheduled announcement of its decision on whether or not to revoke its aviation business license.
* KOSPI index hits lowest close since May 2017, foreigners buy
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.