52 Week Range
As of on the Tokyo Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
R&I affirms J.Front Retailing's rating at "A-" and says stable outlook-R&I
R&I affirms Parco's rating at "A-" and says stable outlook-R&I
Senshukai completes share repurchase and says shareholding structure change
J. FRONT RETAILING Co., Ltd. is a Japan-based joint holding company of Daimaru and Matsuzakaya Holdings, which mainly conducts department store business. The Company operates in four business segments. The Department Store segment is engaged in the sale of clothing products, housewares, food products, miscellaneous goods and others. The Parco segment is engaged in the development, operation, management of shopping centers. The Real Estate segment is engaged in the development, management and operation of real estate. The Credit Finance segment is engaged in the issuance and operation of credit cards. The Company is also involved in the wholesale business, construction contracting business, furniture manufacturing and sales business, parking business, as well as leasing business.
Nihonbashi 1-chome Mitsui Bldg.
Chairman of the Board of Directors
Executive President, Representative Executive Officer, Director
Managing Executive Officer, President of Subsidiary, Director
Managing Executive Officer, Senior Director of Financial Strategy, Director of Finance & Financial Policy, Director
Representative Executive Officer, Managing Executive Officer, Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Japanese department store group J.Front Retailing Co <3086.T> on Thursday said it was offering to buy the remaining shares in Parco Co <8251.T>, a fashion-focused chain in which it already has a stake, for 65.7 billion yen ($599.7 million).
* Says it will start operation of unlicensed childcare facilities related business and will set up a wholly owned unit on March 1, for the new business
* Says its unit was imposed fine of 1.96 million yen by Japan Fair Trade Commission due to violation of antitrust law, on Jan. 12
* Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) affirmed the company's rating at "A-"-R&I
* Says Japan Fair Trade Commission has conducted on an on-site inspection of a subsidiary of the company, Daimaru Matsuzakaya Department Stores Co.Ltd., under suspicion of violation of Anti-Trust Law
* Says it to set up a new unit in Tokyo on April 3, for clerical work processing, input work, etc
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.