52 Week Range
As of on the Tokyo Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Nippon Accommodations Fund acquires property for 1.77 bln yen and sells property for 1.62 bln yen
R&I affirms Nippon Accommodations Fund's rating at "AA-" and says stable outlook -R&I
Nippon Accommodations Fund acquires real estate for 1.7 bln yen
Nippon Accommodations Fund Inc. is a Japan-based real estate investment trust (REIT) company. It aims to achieve sustainable growth and stable mid- to long-term earnings through investment in rental housing and portfolio of hospitality facilities. The investment areas of rental housing include Tokyo area and regional core designated city areas, investment areas of hospitality facilities include major cities across the country and their outskirts. Its investment property portfolio includes Okawabata Rental Building, Park Axis Gakugei University and others. Its asset manager is Mitsui Fudosan Accommodation Fund Management Co., Ltd.
7F, Nihonbashi 1-chome Mitsui Bldg
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Nippon Accommodations Fund Inc FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS (in billions of yen unless specified) 6 months 6 months 6 months ended Feb 28, 2018 ended Aug 31, 2017 to Aug 31, 2018 LATEST PRIOR COMPANY RESULTS RESULTS FORECAST Revenues 10.87 10.78 10.94 (+0.9 pct ) (+1.2 pct ) (+0.6...
* Says it acquired real estate for 1.7 billion yen on March 29
* Says it will acquire Tokyo-based properties for 4.1 billion yen in total, effective March 29 and Sept. 3
Nippon Accommodations Fund Inc FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS (in billions of yen unless specified) 6 months 6 months 6 months ended Aug 31, 2017 ended Feb 28, 2017 to Feb 28, 2018 LATEST PRIOR COMPANY RESULTS RESULTS FORECAST Revenues 10.78 10.65 10.73 (+1.2 pct ) (+0.3 pct ) (-0.4...
* Says it acquired a Miyagi-based real estate for 1.05 billion yen, on June 29
* Says it acquires a Kanagawa-based property for 774 million yen, on June 1
* Says it completes acquisition of Japan-based property at 2.3 billion yen
* Says it will take out a loan of 1 billion yen from Shinkin Central Bank on April 27
Nippon Accommodations Fund Inc FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS (in billions of yen unless specified) 6 months 6 months 6 months ended Feb 28, 2017 ended Aug 31, 2016 to Aug 31, 2017 LATEST PRIOR COMPANY RESULTS RESULTS FORECAST Revenues 10.65 10.62 10.67 (+0.3 pct ) (+1.8 pct ) (+0.2...
* Says it will buy real estate in Tokyo at 2.3 billion yen in total Mitsui Fudosan Residential Co Ltd from on April 27
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.