52 Week Range
As of on the Tokyo Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
R&I affirms MCUBS MidCity Investment's rating at "A" and changes outlook to positive
MCUBS MidCity Investment says acquisition and sale of properties, to take out loan
MCUBS MidCity Investment to issue 5th series unsecured bonds worth 2 bln yen
MCUBS MidCity Investment Corp, formerly MID REIT Inc., is a Japan-based real estate investment trust (REIT) company. The Fund invests mainly in real estate, such as office buildings and commercial facilities. The Fund aims to achieve sustainable growth in asset and stable earnings from mid- to long-term perspectives in the Osaka area, including Kyoto, Hyogo Prefectures and Osaka, as well as the Metropolitan area, including Tokyo, Chiba, Kanagawa and Saitama Prefectures. As of December 31, 2014, its properties included Twin 21, Matsushita IMP Building, Kitahama MID Building and Higobashi MID building. The asset manager of the Fund is MID REIT Management Co., Ltd.
Real Estate Operations
21F, Tokyo Bldg., 2-7-3, Marunouchi
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* Says Japan Credit Rating Agency, Ltd. (JCR) assigned the company's rating at "A+"
Mcubs Midcity Investment Corporation FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS (in billions of yen unless specified) 6 months 6 months 6 months 6 months ended Dec 31, 2016 ended Jun 30, 2016 to Jun 30, 2017 to Dec 31, 2017 LATEST PRIOR COMPANY COMPANY RESULTS RESULTS FORECAST FORECAST Revenues...
* Says it will issue 29,100 new units via public offering and 1,500 new units via private placement
* Says it to buy two properties that located in Tokyo for 8,700 million yen and 5,000 million yen respectively on March 22 and April 6 respectively
* Says it to take out loan of totally 18,000 million yen on Jan. 31 for property acquisition
* Says it plans to acquire additional 60 percent of co-ownership in trust beneficial rights of a property located in Tokyo on Feb. 1, at 12.13 billion yen
* Says Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) raised the company's rating to "A" from "A-"
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.