52 Week Range
As of on the Tokyo Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Nomura Real Estate Holdings Inc Says To Buy Back Up To 1.50 Percent Of Own Shares Worth 4 Billion Yen
Nomura Real Estate Holdings Inc To Buy Lothbury Investment Management - Nikkei
R&I affirms Nomura Real Estate Holdings' rating at "A-" and says stable outlook -R&I
Nomura Real Estate Holdings, Inc. is a real estate holding company. The Company operates in five business segments. The Housing segment is engaged in the development and allotment of condominiums, detached houses and residential properties, Internet advertisement agency business, as well as the contracting of reform work business. The Leasing segment is engaged in the development, construction, leasing and management of office buildings, and commercial facilities. The Asset Management segment is engaged in the development and sale of real estate properties, the funds and equity investment business, as well as the assets management business aiming at real estate securitization commodities. The Brokerage and CRE segment is engaged in the brokerage and consulting of real estate. The Operation Management segment is engaged in the management of office building and educational facilities. The Company is also engaged in trading and leasing of land and buildings.
Shinjuku Nomura Bldg.
Chairman of the Board
Executive President, President, Group Chief Executive Officer, Chairman of Subsidiary, Representative Director
Group Chief Financial Officer, Executive Officer, Director
Group Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President, Vice President, Executive President & President of Subsidiary, Representative Director
Executive Vice President, Vice President, Manager of Urban Development, Representative Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* Says it completes repurchase of 4 million shares of its common stock, for 10 billion yen in total, during period from Oct. 27, 2017 to March 16
* Says it plans to issue first series and second series corporate bonds worth 30 billion yen and 20 billion yen respectively, with payment date on March 13
* Says it will repurchase up to 5 million shares, representing 2.6 percent of outstanding
* Suspended Takata shares seen set to tumble to daily limit low
Nomura Real Estate Holdings said on Monday it was no longer considering a plan for Japan Post Holdings to buy a stake in it, confirming reports over the weekend.
Japan Post Holdings Co <6178.T> will probably scrap talks to buy Nomura Real Estate Holdings Inc <3231.T> as the two companies struggle to agree on the terms, the Nikkei business daily reported on Saturday.
* Japan Post Holdings is expected to scrap talks for acquisition of Nomura Real Estate Holdings as two companies "struggle to agree on terms" - Nikkei Source text: (http://s.nikkei.com/2sy3iR9) Further company coverage:
Japan Post Holdings <6178.T> is considering buying Nomura Real Estate Holdings <3231.T> in a bid to make real estate operations its new earnings pillar, a source familiar with the matter said on Saturday.
* Will record 400 bln yen goodwill writedown on Toll Holdings
Japan Post Holdings will buy Nomura Real Estate Holdings to strengthen its presence in the real estate development market, national broadcaster NHK reported on Friday.
* Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) affirmed the company's rating at "A-"-R&I
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.