52 Week Range
As of on the Tokyo Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
R&I upgrades Advance Residence Investment's rating to "AA-" and changes rating outlook to stable
Advance Residence Investment to issue investment corporation bonds worth 2 bln yen
Advance Residence Investment to acquire property for 420 mln yen
Advance Residence Investment Corporation is a real estate investment trust (REIT) company. It aims to achieve sustainable growth in asset and stable earnings from mid- to long-term perspectives. It primarily invests in residential real estate properties located in central Tokyo, the Tokyo metropolitan area and ordinance-designated cities. Its property portfolio mainly includes RESIDIA TOWER Meguro-Fudomae, Pacific Royal Court Minato Mirai Ocean Tower, Park Tower Shibaura Bayward Urban Wing, RESIDIA Daikanyama- Sarugakucho, RESIDIA Akasaka, RESIDIA TOWER Azabu, RESIDIA TOWER Azabujuban, RESIDIA Nihonbashi-Bakurocho, and RESIDIA Mejiro-Otomeyama. The asset manager of the Fund is AD Investment Management Co., Ltd.
Real Estate Operations
17F, Jinbocho Mitsui Bldg., 1-105,
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* Says it will issue 29th series unsecured corporate bonds worth 1.5 billion yen
* Says it will acquire trust beneficial rights of Chiba-based real estate, for 567.5 million yen, on April 27
* Says it plans to take out loans of 5 billion yen in total on March 20, to fund acquisition
Advance Residence Investment Corp FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS (in billions of yen unless specified) 6 months 6 months 6 months 6 months ended Jan 31, 2018 ended Jul 31, 2017 to Jul 31, 2018 to Jan 31, 2019 LATEST PRIOR COMPANY COMPANY RESULTS RESULTS FORECAST FORECAST Revenues...
* Says it plans to sell a Tokyo-based real estate for 1.86 billion yen
* Says it plans to acquire two real estates for 5.55 billion yen in total and to sell property for 710 million yen
* Says it will buy Sapporo-based property for 679 million yen within Feb. 19
* Says it sets coupon rate of 28th series unsecured corporate bonds at 0.5663 percent
* Says it will issue 28th series unsecured corporate bonds worth 1 billion yen
* Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) affirmed the company's rating at "A+"-R&I
Advance Residence Investment Corp FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS (in billions of yen unless specified) 6 months 6 months 6 months 6 months ended Jul 31, 2017 ended Jan 31, 2017 to Jan 31, 2019 to Jul 31, 2019 LATEST PRIOR COMPANY COMPANY RESULTS RESULTS FORECAST FORECAST Revenues...
* Says it will issue 27th series unsecured REIT bonds worth 3 billion yen
* Says it acquired trust beneficiary rights of a property located in Osaka on March 29
Advance Residence Investment Corp FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS (in billions of yen unless specified) 6 months 6 months 6 months 6 months ended Jan 31, 2017 ended Jul 31, 2016 to Jul 31, 2017 to Jan 31, 2018 LATEST PRIOR COMPANY COMPANY RESULTS RESULTS FORECAST FORECAST Revenues...
* Says the co plans to issue 26th series unsecured REIT bonds for 2 billion yen via public offering
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.