52 Week Range
As of on the Tokyo Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Kenedix Residential Next Investment to issue investment corporation bonds worth 2 bln yen
Kenedix Residential Next Investment to acquire trust beneficial rights of properties
Kenedix Residential Next Investment prices new units
Kenedix Residential Next Investment Corporation, formerly Kenedix Residential Investment Corporation is a real estate investment trust (REIT) company. The Company aims to achieve sustainable growth in asset and stable earnings from mid-to long-term perspectives. The Company mainly invests in residential facilities (rented accommodation) and other real estate-related assets. It conducts diversified investment in residential properties, including company-owned houses, student residences, elderly housing, service apartment and lands with lease rights. Its asset management company is Kenedix Residential Partners, Inc.
Real Estate Operations
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
kenedix Residential Investment Corporation EARNINGS ESTIMATES (in billions of yen unless specified) 6 months to 6 months to Jul 31, 2018 Jul 31, 2018 LATEST PRIOR FORECAST FORECAST Revenues 6.58 Net 5.69 Div 3,570 yen To see Company Overview page, click reuters://REALTIME...
Kenedix Residential Investment Corporation EARNINGS ESTIMATES (in billions of yen unless specified) 6 months to 6 months to Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018 LATEST PRIOR FORECAST FORECAST Revenues 5.62 5.62 Net 2.30 2.37 Div 6,800 yen 6,800 yen To see Company Overview page, click...
* Says it will merge with Japan Senior Living Investment Corp , effective March 1, 2018
Kenedix Residential Investment Corporation FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS (in billions of yen unless specified) 6 months 6 months 6 months ended Jul 31, 2017 ended Jan 31, 2017 to Jan 31, 2018 LATEST PRIOR COMPANY RESULTS RESULTS FORECAST Revenues 5.57 5.47 5.62 (+2.0 pct ) (+2.5...
* Says it will acquire 7.3 percent interest in anonymous association for 130 million yen, effective Aug. 30
* Says it acquired Tokyo-based property for 7.5 billion yen on Aug. 22
* Says it acquired Fukuoka-based property for 1.6 billion yen on Aug. 1
* Says it will take out loans of 830 million yen from Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation and 800 million yen from Mizuho Bank, Ltd respectively, on Aug. 1
* Says it plans to acquire trust beneficial rights of a property located in Fukuoka, for 1.6 billion yen, on Aug. 1
* Says it signs a support agreement with JYUKYO Holdings Co Ltd and unit JYUKYO KENSETSU Co Ltd, on June 15
* Says it plans to acquire trust beneficial rights of a Tokyo-based property, for 7.5 billion yen, on Aug. 22
Kenedix Residential Investment Corporation FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS (in billions of yen unless specified) 6 months 6 months 6 months ended Jan 31, 2017 ended Jul 31, 2016 to Jul 31, 2017 LATEST PRIOR COMPANY RESULTS RESULTS FORECAST Revenues 5.47 5.33 5.50 (+2.5 pct ) (+2.1...
* Says Japan Credit Rating Agency, Ltd. (JCR) upgraded the company's rating to "A+" from "A"
* Says it completed acquisition of three properties for totally 2.5 billion yen on Nov. 1
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.