52 Week Range
As of on the Tokyo Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Comforia Residential Reit to sell trust beneficial rights of property for 540 mln yen
Comforia Residential Reit to sign commitment line contract worth 10.5 bln yen
Comforia Residential Reit to buy Kanagawa-based property for 4.15 bln yen
Comforia Residential REIT Inc. is a Japan-based residential real estate investment trust (REIT). The REIT is a closed-end fund. The REIT is principally engaged in the investment in residential real estates that are for lease, and real estate backed assets. The REIT focuses on the investments in general leasing properties with stable earnings. The REIT's portfolio consists mainly of leasing properties for singles and small families. The REIT also invests in other operated residential real estates, such as senior housings, service apartments, and student dormitories. The REIT primarily invests in leasing properties located in Tokyo metropolitan and other residential properties in communities in other cities. The REIT has Comforia Kitauhorie, Comforia Oshima, Comforia Omori Trois, Comforia Shibaura and other lands and buildings.
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* Says it acquired properties on March 30, at the price of 6.31 billion yen in total
* Says it will take out loans of 12.34 billion yen in total, on March 30
Comforia Residential Reit, Inc FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS (in billions of yen unless specified) 6 months 6 months 6 months ended Jan 31, 2018 ended Jul 31, 2017 to Jul 31, 2018 LATEST PRIOR COMPANY RESULTS RESULTS FORECAST Revenues 7.36 7.28 7.88 (+1.1 pct ) (+9.0 pct ) (+7.1...
* Says it confirmed that it will issue 1,110 units, with the paid-in price of 225,600 yen per unit, or for 250.4 million yen in total, through private placement to Mizuho Securities Co., Ltd.
Comforia Residential Reit Inc * Says it acquired properties for 7.83 billion yen on Feb. 2 Source text in Japanese:https://goo.gl/g82HKK Further company coverage: (Beijing Headline News)
* Says it will take out loans of totalling 2.96 billion yen on Feb. 2, to acquire properties and repay loan
* Says it will issue 22,190 new units at the paid-in price of 225,600 yen per share (5.01 billion yen in total), through public offering
Comforia Residential Reit, Inc EARNINGS ESTIMATES (in billions of yen unless specified) 6 months to 6 months to Jul 31, 2018 Jul 31, 2018 LATEST PRIOR FORECAST FORECAST Revenues 7.59 Net 2.76 Div 4,730 yen To see Company Overview page, click reuters://REALTIME/verb=CompanyData...
* Says it will issue 22,190 units via public offering and issue 1,110 units via private placement
* Says it will acquire trust beneficial rights of four properties for 7.83 billion yen in total, on Feb. 2
* Says it will sign commitment line contract for 10 billion yen, with Mizuho Bank, Ltd, Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank, Limited., The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd and Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation, on Sept. 27
Comforia Residential Reit, Inc FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS (in billions of yen unless specified) 6 months 6 months 6 months ended Jul 31, 2017 ended Jan 31, 2017 to Jan 31, 2018 LATEST PRIOR COMPANY RESULTS RESULTS FORECAST Revenues 7.28 6.67 7.27 (+9.0 pct ) (+2.2 pct ) (-0.1...
* Says it acquired Tokyo-based property on Aug. 1 and the previous plan was disclosed on July 27
* Says it will acquire Tokyo-based property for 1.07 billion yen on Aug. 1
* Says it will issue second series and third series REIT bonds worth 3 billion yen in total
* Says it acquires Chiba-based property for 978 million yen on June 1
* Says it will issue unsecured corporate bonds worth 25 billion yen in total, from June 1 to May 31, 2018
* Says it will acquire Chiba-based property for 978 million yen on June 1
* Says it will take out a loan of 1 billion yen from Mizuho Trust & Banking Co,.Ltd. on June 1
Comforia Residential Reit, Inc FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS (in billions of yen unless specified) 6 months 6 months 6 months ended Jan 31, 2017 ended Jul 31, 2016 to Jul 31, 2017 LATEST PRIOR COMPANY RESULTS RESULTS FORECAST Revenues 6.67 6.53 7.17 (+2.2 pct ) (+29.3 pct ) (+7.4...
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.