52 Week Range
As of on the Tokyo Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Aeon Reit Investment to issue 5th series unsecured bonds worth 15 bln yen
Aeon Reit Investment to issue 5th series corporate bonds worth 15 bln yen
Aeon Reit Investment to issue REIT bonds to raise up to 15 bln yen
AEON REIT Investment Corporation is a Japan-based real estate investment trust (REIT). The Trust aims to achieve sustainable growth in assets and stable earnings from mid- to long-term perspectives. The Trust’s portfolio mainly included Aeon Lake Town mori, Aeon Lake Town kaze, Aeon Mall Morioka, Aeon Mall Ishinomaki, Aeon Mall Mito Uchihara, Aeon Mall Ota, Aeon Sagamihara Shopping Center, Aeon Mall Ogaki, AEON Mall Suzuka and Aeon Mall MEIWA, among others. The Trust’s asset management company is Aeon REIT Management Company.
Real Estate Operations
1-2-1, Kanda Nishiki-cho
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* Says it acquired Chiba-based property for 3.75 billion yen on Nov. 30
* Says it will issue investment corporation bonds, worth 2 billion yen, with interest rate of 0.680 percent per annum
* Says it plans to issue domestic unsecured investment corporation bonds worth 2 billion yen, during the period from Nov. 1 to Jan. 31, 2018
* Says it confirmed that it will issue 6,735 units at the price of 721.2 million yen in total, through private placement to Nomura Securities Co Ltd
* Says it acquired an Osaka-based asset for 6.81 billion yen, on Oct. 2
* Says it will issue new units at the paid-in price of 107,086 yen per share through public offering, to raise 14.42 billion yen in total
* Says it acquired Ibaraki-based property and Osaka-based property for 13.95 billion yen in total, on Sept. 19
Aeon Reit Investment Corporation FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS (in billions of yen unless specified) 6 months 6 months 6 months 6 months ended Jul 31, 2017 ended Jan 31, 2017 to Jan 31, 2018 to Jul 31, 2018 LATEST PRIOR COMPANY COMPANY RESULTS RESULTS FORECAST FORECAST Revenues 14.64...
* Says it will acquire an Ibaraki-based property and Osaka-based property for 13.95 billion yen on Sept. 19
* Says it aims to raise up to 15.88 billion yen to acquire properties and repay loan
* Says it will acquire Chiba-based property for 3.75 billion yen from AEON RETAIL Co Ltd, on Nov. 30
Aeon Reit Investment Corporation FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS (in billions of yen unless specified) 6 months 6 months 6 months 6 months ended Jan 31, 2017 ended Jul 31, 2016 to Jul 31, 2017 to Jan 31, 2018 LATEST PRIOR COMPANY COMPANY RESULTS RESULTS FORECAST FORECAST Revenues 11.97...
* Updates that it will issue 15,545 new units at 115,046 yen per unit via private placement to Nomura Securities on March 14
* Says it acquired four domestic properties for 52.23 billion yen in total
* Says it completes acquisition of property located in Osaka for 9.87 billion yen
Aeon Reit Investment Corporation EARNINGS ESTIMATES (in billions of yen unless specified) 6 months to 6 months to Jul 31, 2017 Jul 31, 2017 LATEST PRIOR FORECAST FORECAST Revenues 14.60 12.23 Net 4.68 3.55 Div 2,855 yen 2,710 yen To see Company Overview page, click reuters...
* Says the proceeds to be used to fund acquisition and loan repayment
* Says it will issue 2nd and 3rd series unsecured REIT bonds via public offering, worth 1 billion yen respectively
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.